Thinking of you(Shawntoria)

Astoria's POV
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
I sighed when I was looking at my photo albums, there my team was at Roses first fairytale ball,... oh andh at the... ball... the one I saw... Shawn. I felt something wet roll down my cheek, a tear. I really miss Shawn... my soulmate,.... my first,... and last... love.

Shawn's POV
- - - - - - - - -
It's been 5 years since, I saw Astoria, and her long lavender pink hair, her pink lips, her fair skin, and I just only smile when I think of her voice. It warms my heart, but... I left her... alone,... with no hand to hold. It breaks my heart to think,... there maybe,... a new person, in her life... holding her hand,... taking her,... away from, me....  I miss Astoria... my soulmate,.... my first,... and only ,...love.

I'm walking down the street, I pass, my cousins house, it seems like I saw my cousin yesterday... I pass the shoe store, Roses favorite thing is shoe's,  I spot a person watering some Jasmine, there really nice, and from Travis yelling me, there Ling Ling's favorite, I pass a person with an apple in there hand, Hawk's favorite fruit is an apple,... I miss my friends, and family, but mostly I miss,... Astoria Rapunzel, the love of my life, and the book worm of Regal Academy.

I turn to an alleyway. I pull out a gold key. It feels so warm in my hand. It brings back so many memories... " Oh, Astoria, I'm coming." I whispered quietly. I look behind me, no one is there,... " Here goes nothing,.... it's now or never." I'm about to open my mouth and say the words, "but... what will everyone think?... Mostly what will Astoria say? Will she be happy? Upset,...or angry,... at me? And the other prince's, who knows, if they'll pick on me, for running away..."

"You don't know until you go." A voice said, but I've heard that voice before... but who could it be, "WHO IS THERE?" I said loudly, without shaking,  even if all I wanted is to curl into a ball. Then a girl with blonde hair came jumping out behind me, " Ahhhhh!!!" It was the one, and only, Rose Cinderella, " You never know until you try, Shawn, or should I say Astoria's future Boyfriend." She was smirking and giggling saying the last part. I was shocked, I have avoided my fairytale friends for this long, and now one of them creeps up on me, like a stalker! "How long have you been there?" I ask, trying not to get mad, "Relax, Mr.Rapunzel, I'm waiting to scare Travis, now @mention a userrun along, you have no clue how long Astoria has been waiting to see you." She said giving me a smile, that Hawk's heart melts to. I was about to open the portal when it hit me,..."Wait,... Rose, did you just call me-" "Yes, yes I did. Oh, I didn't answer your question, I've been here for about 15 minutes." "Bye, Rose, see you later." Then she hugged me, " I'm glad your back." All I could do was nod. I sighed looking at the doorway, that would lead me to, my dream princess, Astoria. I exhaled, it is now or never

Astoria's POV
- - - - - - - - - - - -
I looked at the doorway, for 5 years I've been waiting at the doorway to earth, I searched every inch of Fairy Tale Land, for these long 5 years. I look at the portal with my hope decreasing daily. There is still some hope left. But still I doubt myself, basically most of my friends already lost hope. I only have, Rose, Hawk, and Joy. When the rest have are on the verge of giving up. Now it has been 5 years, 21 days, 2 hours, and 38 minutes. Rose got me a phone that has an app, for me to track how long, Shawn's been away. It doesn't really help, but she said, it hasn't been a long time since he left... but I still miss him. I glance at the portal, this is the last day I'll be checking the portal, I have it marked down on my Callender. I look at the portal with the last ounce of hope dripping our of my heart. Tears form in my eyes. I burst our crying and run, to my favorite place,... the library.

The place where me and Shawn last saw each other,... the place where he told me he likes me, the place where it started it all, the library. As I burst through the doors, no one is there, then a friendly bark comes, " Vigal! " He barked back joyfully. I gave a small sad smile, " Hey, Vigal you want to go check out my favorite section of the library? " He barked and gave a little cute nod, " Great!" Then he rushed around the library finding my favorite section, the mystery section. I read all the books and try to use these ideas to find out what happened to Shawn, but it's like he vanished, without a single trace. I'll find him, one day for sure.

I put down a book, and put it back on the shelf. " Vigal, let's go find the team." He barked then started to sniff, then he ran off. "VIGAL!!! Wait where are you going?!" I shouted outside the library. I rushed after my et not looking where I was going. Then I bumped into someone, "Sorry, I was trying to follow my pet..." I quickly apologized. " No harm, done, Princess. "  I looked up, only to see a handsome blue eyed, blonde haired prince, my prince, Shawn. " Shawn!!!" I exclaimed I hugged him, and he hugged me back, I was so over joyed. " I'm so sorry, Princess." Shawn whispered into my ear. " Shhh, I will always wait for you, my prince." I gently pressed my finger against his lips. " I missed you, Shawn." I said with some tears rolling down my cheeks. He had tears in his eyes too. I took a deep breath, " Shawn.... did you,... find, s-someone else?" I said with even more tears running down my face. "NO!!!" He said, shocked and a bit hurt. Then he pulled me closer to him, " Astoria, every moment, minute,  hour, second,... I will always be thinking, of,... you." Then he kissed me, and I kissed him back.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - The end...
JK
So here's the add on ;

Astoria's POV
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
"Awwwwwwww!!!" I pulled away from the kiss, " Rose, Ling Ling, and Joy, I know your hiding! " there was no response. I felt my face heating up. I sighed, " Flys, shoes, and dresses are on sale!" I shouted. Only the Cinderella popped out of her hidding place on the shanderleer with her PHONE!!! " Rose,... we're you RECORDING, THIS HOLE ENTIRE TIME?!!" I shouted, she laughed nervously, " Now I'm not. " She tries to run but I caught her with my hair. "And for the others?" I said and me and Shawn split up searching. I found Joy as a frog, pretending to be shelf decoration. Ling Ling hiding behind some Jasmine, when Shawn found Hawk, on top of a book shelf, and Travis hiding under some carpet. " Astoria what should we do with them?" Shawn asked, as he finished the knots bounding them together. "Self punishment, how about, suing what they love most against them." "Will do, Astoria. " I walked around them, "Rose I'll make a potion for her not to be able to go into a shoe store for an entire week." She angry exclaimed and went on a rant on how, impossible it is, "Hawk, no apples foe an entire week." Shawn blurted out then Rose even stoped. Hawk's jaw was open, he was on shock, " But,... but, YOU CAN DO THAT?!!" Hawk said getting out of his shock. Shawn whispered something in his ear, Hawk was blushing, then only nodded, " Ling Ling, no punishment for you, because knowing Rose, she pulled you into this. " WHAT?!" Everyone except me said. " Travis, no sketching or drawing." Shawn said, " You can't make me. " Shawn's eyebrow raised, " Ling Ling do you want to know that, Travis -" "NO!!!!!!!" Travis said standing up, making everyone who he was tied to stand up. " Joy, sorry, but I'll limit your flys." Joy only pouted. But didn't complain. I let my friends free who dashed out of the library quickly, without saying a word. Me and Shawn stayed in silence, " Shall we, resume?" Shawn asked shyly in a flirty tone, " Of course, Prince Charming." We kissed, again. This time, it was absolutely perfect..

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

1422 words