Us (Kirus)

To jazminerose2000
Sorry for the wait, so here's another oneshot of them!!!
Sorry it's a bit... short...

Cyrus POV
—————————
"I've been awake all night, tossing and turning. And all I can think about is this amazing girl." I said to My cousin, Vicky.

She rolled her eyes and continued to work on her plan to take over Regal Academy. I mean the main goal was to control it, and fairytale land. It's on her bulletin board. So I'm pretty sure that's the plan.

"Cyrus, we both know she's better than you." She replied curtly, and started to curse out a special Cinderella for getting in her way.

"Even though she is better than me... I can't help but think about... Us." I said running my hands through my hair.

I'm tired but, not because I can't sleep. But because of her. "She might be better than me, but we have a chance... Right?" I ask my cousin with hope.

"Villains don't need love. We need power! How is she going to be more powerful with you!" Vicky said sizing me up and down. "I understand..." I said and walked out of her room.

Vicky's like that, but she wasn't always. It happened when her parents split, but I won't get into that.

Relationships are tough unless you're Hawk Snow White... Wait! If I'm Hawk, maybe she'll like me!

Two hours go by in the potion room and I'm still looking for it in the castle! I climb the ladder to look again.

"What are you doing?" A voice rang out. No her voice. I turn to face the fiery redhead. Her eyes don't look cold, they look calm and warm. I feel warm looking at them, I feel like I'm drinking hot chocolate on a winter day.

"Fairytale land to Cyrus..." she called out to me, "Oh, Hey Kira... What are you doing here?" "I'm looking for Vicky, we were going to come up with evil ideas, want to join us?" she asked raising up a perfect brow at me.

"What's in your hand Cyrus?" she asked looking at the vial. I quickly put it behind me. She rolled her eyes and walked closer to me, and grabbed it.

"A transforming potion? What's it for?" I blanked out! I don't know what to tell her, the truth or a lie.

"Oh um... umm, Vicky wanted it," I said and she scoffed, "You're lying," she said looking unamused, "no? I'm not." I said she grabbed something and poured it on my head.

"What was that?!" I asked. "A truth potion." She replied straightforwardly. "What for?" I asked trying to ignore any affects of the potion.

Then the door slammed shut. I heard a lock click. "What!" Kira shouted trying to open the door. "Help me, Cyrus!" "Open up!!! We're trapped!!!" I shouted banging on the door.

"You'll thank me later!!!" Vicky called. I groaned, "Vicky open up!" I shouted miserably, "Only if you tell the person that you like her!!! And why!!" I blushed, "I can't do that!"

"Why not! You do it in your sleep! I'm sick of hearing you complain to me!!! Now tell her!!!" She shouted, but I could practically hear her eye roll.

"Soo... Who do you like?" Kira pressed the topic and I blurted out, "You." she looked shocked, "M-me?" she asked softly, like snow falling gently to get ground. "Y-yeah... You, I can't help but, to think of you- of us." I said feeling blush on my cheeks I look up to meet her eyes, and her face is almost as red as her hair.

"Why... Me? I thought, you wanted to be good?" she asked that last part quietly. I nodded, "yeah... But, I'm willing to make an exception, for you." I said gently, taking her hand. "I love you, I know it's cheesy, but I do. You are in my head. I can't sleep or describe the way you make me feel..." I'm cut off as she pressed her lips onto mine.

"I think about us a lot." she said with a small laugh, "I really love you, I might not be great at saying it... But I do. I wasnt taught to share my emotions as a kid... And im bad at it, but ill try, with you only." I felt my heart race, the show storm blurring thoughts stopped, everything became clear...

But there was only one thing I wanted to see, the precious snowflake in front of me. The girl I'm in love with. Her bravery and passion, and everything all the good and bad, I love.

Nothing, good or bad, can tear us apart. Because, us is more than enough.

I didn't myself hugging her tightly, and I promise I will never let her go.

————————————————————
End

So... how'd I do?

Good?

Bad???

Or

Meh...

Anyway I wanted to say I'm sorry to

jazminerose2000
I made you wait so long, for the last one, I wanted to give you an extra... but that took long. It was in my drafts, I made it in... August? I think. Anyway I apologize, again. So I hope you enjoyed.