Mysterious Halloween

Hawk's POV
- - - - - - - - - - -

In the past

" Astoria what should we do?"  I asked feeling nervous. "Gee. If you would have listened to me before we wouldn't be in this problem! "Astoria shouted in anger.

Joy had tears in her eyes, "Rose and Travis already disapeared!" Joy said almost in tears. Astoria rubbed her back. "Don't forget about Shawn." Ling Ling stayed quiet... wait. Where is she. I don't see her. " Ling Ling?" I asked gaining attention from Astoria and Joy. Joy then shouted "LING LING?!" She was scared and shaking. " No.no. no, no, no!" Astoria said with panic rising in her voice. I took a shaky breath. " It's okay." I said to myself. "Slam " the sound boomed echoing in the cordor.

We started to run. "Okay. We're okay for now." I said while I mumbled the last 2 words. I turned around and expected to see Joy and Astoria there. But... that's when I saw...

Hey let me rewind and explain what happened first.

"It is completely safe. Me an my friends plus Travis came here before." Rose said comforting us. Travis glared at her. "'Plus Travis? I was invited. And was your friend!" Is what Travis said with a hint of sarcasm. " Yeah I remember you saying, f-" Rose said getting interrupted by Travis.  " Rose!" She giggled "Oh come on. I was going to say a substitute. " she said rolling her eyes. With a hint of sarcasm. I chuckled. Astoria gave a cold glare to Rose. " Really. It was like you were going to say the actual word." Travis laughed, " Yeah she said, sh-" Rose cover his mouth giving him a cold glare, " I did not!" she said with her cheeks darkening. He rolled his eyes, "I was going to say a substitute. " travis said with a winy hight pitched voice.l" I do not sound like that Travis. And you know it."

Joy looked uncomfortable. Then said, " Do we have to go?" We all looked at her. Rose smiled sincerely, "how about we watch a video about these kinds of places. I have a favorite" and with that she pulled out a phone

I was shaking slightly. Joy started to cry. Astoria had her hair sticking up. Shawn was bitting his lip. Travis was just laughing. Rose though acted unamused.

Joy took a deep breath,  " Maybe next year." Then we all turned around. Ling Ling still had her eyes wide and were scanning the area.

We found a old abandoned house.
"Lets go. There might be a ghost. " Joy started to shake. " Do do we have to?" Rose shook her head letting her blonde locks tumble in wavys down her back. Travis laughed, " I'm not scared of anything!" Shawn raised a brow. " Then why don't you go first bro?" Travis eyes widened then he looked at me. Oh no. "Let me guess. Even this hero here is scared. " I scoffed. Oh no, I'm scared a bit but, I don't want to look like a loser in front of Rose. " Why would I be scared. " Then I marched to the door and opened it slowly. I peeked in the dark room...

I walked in soon all my friends followed in. Slam! I heard the door I looked behind me at my friends.  1, Astoria. 2 Rose. 3 Joy. 4 Ling Ling. 5 Travis. 6.... wait where is he? Astoria gasped then choked out, "S-shawn?" Rose looked a little nervous. I put my arm around her. Then... creak... creak.. creak. I grabbed Rose's hand and started to run...

Time skip

Soon me and Rose were alone. In a dark bedroom. With an old bed. A closet and a wooden dresser that looked like animals had gotten to it.

I heard more creaking sounds. So I ran... but this time. When I hid again. Rose disapeared. I heard her scream. Along with more moan... creak....creak ........... creak....
I gasped then said. "Fine I'm scared please leave me alone!" I shouted. I saw Astoria wearing the same outfit but, it was teared and messy. Her hair had cobwebs. " A-Astoria..." then I saw Joy limping with her outfit dirty and her hair was messy. " Joy?" Ling Ling came with an bow and arrow cocked at my chest. Travis came a knife with blood stains in his hand. I heard footsteps behind me. I turned to see Shawn. Their in his hands a chainsaw. I gasped. They were going to kill me!

Next I saw the love of my life. Rose. A sword in her hand. Her eyes were lifeless. Staring into the darkness that we were surrounded by. "Rose. Please.... I love you..." I said whispering the last 3 words. Why don't I have my wand. All their weapons were pointed at me. When I heard a giggle. Rose was trying to hold in her laugh.  Then a clatter rang as she dropped the sword and began to laugh. " Rose !" They shouted at her. As she continued to laugh.  " You should she your face Hawk..." she could barely speak as she laughed so hard. Soon everyone was laughing.

"Wait so you guys tricked me?!" I asked angerly. Then an angel... I mean Rose Said WITH A smile. "You said you didn't get scared so. We proved you wrong. " I couldn't be mad so I laughed with them...

Little did I know if I turned around I would see my greatest nightmare...

3rd Person POV
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Laughing rand in the bleak dark house. If they stayed longer. They would meet their greatest fear. But for now... they cannot outrun it.

Sleep while you can on this cold Halloween Night.

Wicked Dreams
With Horrified Screams

For this night

You won't meat your fate...
Fate will meet YOU

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hello sorry I haven't updated my other books. This us my current focus. Along with my sport, grades, and personal life... I would like to update all of my books as soon as possible. Though I don't know if I can. Please be patient with me. Thanks.

Don't forget to
♡ Vote ♡ Comment ♡ Follow ♡ share ♡
Paws out!

12:21 AM Thursday October 31st, 2019

1016 words