Like the Ocean (Hase)

So today 9/16 was a birthday of one of my close friends. So I will do this 4 u guys.

Alright here I go...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hawk POV
- - - - - - - - - -

The sound of waves crashing onto the shore soothed me. I inhaled the ocean breeze. The sunset is so beautiful with the broken reflection onto the glistening water. Where is she? She was supposed to be here. Late I suppose... I let go a lone breath. A drop of my misery and sadness escaped from my eye. Out of all the princess... she had to choose Ambrosia.

I sat on a rock and broke down in tears. Soon I felt hands rubbing my back. I couldn't stop the flood of tears trailing from my eyes. Soon I looked up to see a blurry blonde in front of me. With the mix of rose's and salt water lingering in the air. I hugged Rose and didn't want to let go. She hugged back crying to. We both were stuck with the Sleeping Beauty twins.

After we both stopped our flood of tears I spoke unable to bear the silence, " When is the..." I couldn't finish the sentence as the words died on my tongue. She had new tears wield in her eyes. " In..." her jaw trembled and her eyes glistening as a tear escaped. She swallowed. "Uh... a- a few w-weeks." She said closing her eyes tight. I wrapped my arms around her. Rose was like a glass rose. Able to break under pressure, but looked strong and sturdy even though she could break. Mine was in a year. Thankfully my grandmother agreed to let me finish high school. " Can you stall it?" I asked as she shook her head in response, "I did, but got carried away and began to "burn" my grandmother and mouthed off a bit." Rose said as I cracked a smile.  "Oooh, your such a bad princess." I said teasingly.  As she rolled her eyes. Then curiosity got the best of me. " What did you say?" She blushed and replied with a small smile, "What do you know about love. All you did was dance and lose a shoe and bam, queen of a nation." She said with a small smile. I couldn't hold back my laugh. " Oh my... Rose how are you alive? If you would have told this to Travis he would be crying by laughing so hard. " I exclaimed as we both kept laughing.

Then we kept looking at the sunset...
Then bluntly asked, "What about us, Hawk?" I sighed, " We'll figure something out. " she looked directly at me with worry in her eyes, "How are you so sure?" I smiled I know exactly what to say, " Because we're like the ocean, we always come back." I said as a kissed under the pink sky.

- - - - - - - - -
Hey again the chapter is done. Sorry about the slow update. I'll try to update again soon...

Paws out!

11:10 PM Monday, September 9, 2019

499 words