(E.3)

"Hoseok..."

"What?" Hoseok hummed as he turned to me. His eyes held such warmth.

"Let's go." My love looked so scrumptious, and those two were doing it even after we interrupted them.

That meant so could we. So should we.

Like right now.

"Where are we going?" He asked, as if he didn't know where I wanted to go as I pulled him toward the elevator.

"Your room."

"My room? The office?" Hoseok's eyes grew wide. I could see his whites but the focus was on the elevator. "Like now?"

I nodded, giving him a glance, my hand tightly wound on his wrist as I pulled him along. I was dragging him but he was allowing me to do so. I knew exactly how strong he was.

"Uh, Angel...why?" He finally asked the dangerous question.

"Shush," I gave him a coy smile as we got near the stairwell. I saw the sign and I couldn't help it. "Fuck it."

It was taking too long to get to the elevator.

I wanted it.

I was wet, soaked, my underwear ruined all because of this man.

We had accidentally walked in and ruined their good time. I felt bad, Flower had been so close to having (Producer) Taehyung's thing in her mouth, like she had begged for. Ugh, not something I wanted to imagine or have in my head but that had been hot—the situation that is. Besides I had to compliment Flower for stepping up her game.

On the knees, your man standing proudly, his growing cock mere inches from you face, you begging for him to devastatingly ruin your mouth.

That was me and Hoseok. I wanted it.

It was me on my knees, all naked, the floor getting dropped with my arousal. Hoseok's cock hard and aching as it was held by my hands. I would slowly stroke it, feeling the girth, the length and following the veins and grooves that made his cock mine. He would keep his hands by his side, not encouraging me, waiting for me to beg. Or maybe even punish me if he thought I had been slacking.

But I wouldn't. Not when it would be his magnificent cock relentlessly choking me.

This was taking too long. The elevator was too far away.

I pushed the metal door and pulled him along inside, the door closing slowly behind us as the rows of stairs greeted us. I was taken to a time when we flirted in stairs like this. It seemed so long ago.

"Angel?" Hoseok hesitantly asked, after his back crashed against the wall. "I thought we were going to go to my office."

I could see him get nervous. Excited but nervous.

My hands pulled at his belt and when I pulled a little too hard, I pulled his groin closer to me making his back arch. The tent growing underneath my cheek as I pressed closer to him.

Hoseok groaned, his voice husky, "Angel."

It sounded so nice but it didn't do much to the underwear that stuck to my skin. It didn't give me the physical relief that it needed.

"Let's get to the office..." he softly moaned, holding back. I loved it when he held back but when he went all out, I love it. He gently pushed my hair back, to see my eyes better.

"We will," I nodded, a smile growing, "but...just a little suck?"

Seeing his face, I knew he couldn't say no. He could never say no to me.

He groaned, "What am I going to do with you?"

"Fuck me."

"Come on then, show me how talented you are." He said with a playful glint.

I giggled, pulling his pants down just till I had access to the goods.

It was already so awake. So nice and hard for me.

My mouth watered.

"Then...after," I hummed, eyes wide open, innocently, with practiced perfection, knowing how Director Jung could take over, "are you going to show me how talented your mouth is?"

Hoseok's hand pulled my head closer until I had a mouthful in my mouth. I hummed content with how he used just the right enough force to get my mouth busy.

I hollowed my mouth a little more and experimentally pushed more inside while my eyes never looked away from my man.

"Oh, Angel...I'll more than show you—if you're good." Hoseok smiled salaciously as he brushed hair away from my face.

The ache was unbearable. But I would wait.

An Angel waited for her praises.

😇

Surprise!