(XXXI)

Have a lovely time as we prepare for the new year...

😇

Every thrust she sang to me with her moans. She screamed my name faster and faster, her notes getting higher and more desperate as the slaps of our body quickened.

"Please! Please! Make me yours." She sang as her pretty little body took me in, her flushed body dancing with me.

"You're mine. You're mine." I changed as I moved copiously.

"I'm yours. All yours." Angel had her hands on the metal headboard, her hands holding on to the poles, as her pretty cunt took my thrusting cock. I could not stop as she sucked me deeper in.

It was so warm inside of her. I felt so loved by her. I loved her.

"More! More! Don't leave me. It's okay to love me. Love only me." Her legs were around me, keeping me close, but Angel didn't understand.

Angel did not understand that my sins were deeper. I didn't want to part from her. I only wanted to be closer to her. I wanted her wholly. I only wanted her, I never wanted anyone else to hold her, see her or love her...only me.

More, and more...I wanted more and more.

Angel...more. Show me more.

"Angel, angel! I'm about to cum!" I held her hips in place but I wanted to lift her up and come out of her too. "I won't last any longer."

"No! Don't!" Angel pushed herself further into my embrace, her arms wrapping around my neck, bringing out body closer.

"Angel...we're not using a condom—wait!"

Angel slammed her ass back to my moving hips and met my cock sucking me in deeper into her core. She arched her back as she moaned my name and begged me so shamelessly underneath my body.

"Inside—ugh! Inside" she screamed, her voice getting hoarse from the singing. Her hands gripped the pillows as my cock continued to beat her tight hole. "Fill my pussy with your cum!"

"I can't, Angel..."

She could get pregnant. I didn't want to, not when she was so young. She wouldn't want that so early. She was young and I wasn't. And in our first time together, I didn't want to claim her like that.

There would be other times. Maybe we would have other days in the future.

"No! Fu—ck, Hoseok, if you don't fill me with your sperm, I-I..." Angel trailed off as she clenched around me.

I could feel the balls tighten. We were both so close. We were both nearing our ends. Few more pumps and my sensitive cock would spill...

I needed to pull out...soon.

My hands moved to grip her as my head was forced to see her, instead of just reveling in her tight grip.

"Damn it, Hoseok! I want your babies!" Angel screamed as her hand grabbed one of my arms, bringing me to lean forward her body. "Fill me up!"

"What?" I whispered out. My eyes widened as I heard that, but I couldn't stop moving my hips in and out of her.

"Let me have your babies." She sang, her eyes open and met mine. There was a desperation in her voice and eyes and I couldn't help but the happiness that gave me.

She wanted my child. And I wanted nothing more but to see her swollen stomach because of my doing. But...

"My womb was..." she groaned as she wanted to feel the thick liquid fill her insides. "Made to give you children, so use it!"

Last and final thrust...my mind was blank her words becoming a burning spell on my body.

My limbs turned rigid as I felt her explode around me, gushing around me as she pulled my ass closer to her so she could feel me more, deeper inside of her. Her explosion made me explode in response, instinctively I pushed myself deeper inside of her as my dick convulsed spilling.

My only goal...filling her fertile womb with my hot sperm. Our bodies were sticky as we moved to get to a better position to hold each other.

We hugged and breathed the smell of our skin as she continued to feel the moments of our ecstasy. My arms felt weak and I lowered myself down further into her and she sighed as her arms wound around my body.

"Hoseok, I love you." Angel breathed out.

"I love you..." I smiled against her heavenly skin, leaving soft gentle kisses as I responded back to her.

Nothing was holding me back, not anymore.

She was mine.

And I was hers.