(XX)

How is everyone?

😇

I stopped breathing.

I stopped thinking.

I stopped being the amicable, calm...

"Say...that again?"

"Sexy...", her eyes were gray from the contacts, she placed the ideas formed in a file nearly and had brought it here to the meeting. "We want a sexy vampire concept."

Today's meeting had beeen to discuss the next concept for the next comeback. They had ended their earlier promotions officially not long ago. Today was Cloud9, and tomorrow was going to be for Z-Faction.

"What?" I said this time louder, and the room became even more quiet. I realized it had been because I never really voiced my negation like this. This had been the first time.

"Hyung...", Jungkook softly tapped the table out of habit. I looked at Jungkook, and was grateful for the distraction.

I had Jungkook replace Taehyung in this meeting. There was always a switch to being fresh ideas. And the other without having bias could give their opinions later on. This was just the method we used for us—to cater to our artists and also to make sure we give the fans and public the best.

"Why," Jungkook interrupted me, "did you all...specifically choose vampire sexy...?" He looked at the various common pop culture vampires mentioned as references in the file. It was thoroughly done that Jungkook was quite impressed. "You even included the True Bloods, that new tv show, it used to be a book, it's popular between the twenties to thirties women." He sighed, probably something his Bunny enjoyed.

"It's time for us to turn away from the innocent, cutesy. It suits us fine, but we are too comfortable in it." The leader spoke up. She had always been the mediator, the spokesperson. "We want to take this chance to show them something different—call it a new image."

"It's time for us to grow up. We're women." Angels words were strong and I could tell the strength behind them as she directed it at me. Her eyes were piercing me and it's affect were more painful than anything.

Jungkook watched the precarious situation. I wasn't usually forward about my emotions, especially anger, distaste, and hatred.

"Okay everyone leave. Except the producer, Angel you stay too. Uh, who's the leader? You stay too."

I kept my eyes on Angel as everyone else filed out.

"Hyung," Jungkook called out trying to stop me.

"Absolutely not." I told them all.

"Why not?" Angel was nearly screaming. This had been her idea. And just as she promised, she stopped being a good girl.

"No," I closed my eyes trying not to get too angry. The revealing clothes, black and red lace, the vampire setting decided for the MV...

This was all to calculated. There really was no need to do anything like this. It was fine for them to stay in their comfort.

Angel was not going to be wearing anything like that. It was unneeded.

"Angel," Eden stopped her.

The leader of the group blinked a few times, slowly allowing each persons to take a breather.

"Director, I understand that it is a big jump from the beginning, but the girls and I have discussed this together. Now I know what you're afraid of and I understand. I think Angel, here, has a point but since Nara has yet turned 18, I was hoping we could find a middle ground."

Jungkook nodded, and I stayed quiet as I kept my eyes on Angel.

"We could find a way to curb the sex appeal and focus on the mystical aspect..." Jung spoke to me but I wasn't really listening. "Fine, I think it's fine to go away from the innocent look to something more mature. It will be better in the future for you guys to broaden your genre."

Eden smiled, "it is also fitting since we will be reaching our fourth year since debut. I think it'll be a special way to show everyone how we've grown."

"Hyung," Jungkook called out, more strongly.

"What?" I responded with more fervor than I should have. I was showing too much. I was showing that I cared too much.

Jungkook did not say anything about my behavior instead he kept his professionalism.

"We will have another meeting to finalize the concept and talk about how we can proceed this." Jungkook waited for all parties to agree. I had not choice did I? She wasn't backing down. "We still have to chose the song for the mini album, the discussion is still open."

"Understood," Eden smiled and kept Angel from saying anything. "If that is all?"

"That's it. Thank you Eden."

"Good day."

Eden took Angel away. I watched as her hips gently swayed. I sighed as she disappeared from my view.

"Hyung..."

"What?" I had a headache as I rested my forehead on the table. I closed my eyes but I couldn't shut my ears off sadly.

"Everyone was for it. You know it's hard to deny what they presented. After three years of successful debut and response, we slowly give them freedom in their music and concept. It's in the contract."

"I know that," I said.

"You know that." He sighed. "Do you have a headache?" I nodded silently. "I have painkillers."

"I already had four..."

"Hyung..."

"That's why I'm not having any." I sighed.

"Jungkook I'm going to leave Cloud9 to you."

I couldn't do it. I couldn't keep myself from being biased. Without Angel in front of me, just looking at the points made, I could see it. It was a good concept, with many points they could hit as artists and to the audience. But I couldn't do it, unless Angel wasn't in the group anymore, I could not do it. I would just leave it to Jungkook, someone I could trust.

"Okay," Jungkook agreed. "I will, don't take on too mcuh. That's what me, Taehyung and Jimin Hyung is for. You can trust us."

"I know..."

Jungkook was thinking it was for me. And it was, but unlike what he thought it wasn't to lessen the workload on me. No, instead of leasing the burden on my shoulders, it was to lessen the burdens in my sinful heart.