(XXIII)

Angel was at the music video set, they were early in terms of timeline but it was better to be early. You never knew with life.

They had completed the dance routine with the song, but it was only half done.

When Jungkook arrived, he had arrived with a screech of his fancy car as they had been about to begin their individuals cuts. Then after that, they probably had photography shoot they had to do for their booklet.

He huffed, and with his perfect eyes he saw Angel. He ignored the murmurs as he approached the set and the director of the music video.

Without an introduction, Jungkook intercepted, his patience long gone. This was ridiculous, and he had no time. Driving had taken more than 45 minutes because of traffic. He scowled, his face showing his malcontent obviously to all at the set.

"How much longer will you take to finish?" He was eager to leave.

"What is it Jungkook?" Their manger asked and he knew immediately if he came with his clean black pants with dresshirt, Jungkook was here as an executive member not a fellow artist.

"How much longer?" Jungkook repeated, his eyes on the healer. In his head it was obvious, if she didn't heal his Hyung, he would be pissed more than now.

"They still have to do the individual shots, and they have yet to shoot the story act too."

"Why?"

"The main actor isn't here yet. He's stuck in traffic."

"Ugh," Jungkook groaned at that.

"Jungkook?"

"Okay, look, I need Angel. She needs to be somewhere." Angel looked at a Jungkook funny.

"Me?"

"Yes, you, is there anyone else with that name?" Jungkook sighed as he began unbuttoning his shirt. "Will I do?"

Director was more than pleased, of course. It moved along, Jungkook making sure that it was perfect so he wouldn't waste time here. The faster this went, the faster he could take the human healing talisman away.

It was finally time for Angel, who was last, and him. Then the rest could do their individual takes after.

Jungkook watched and stood in place as she came closer. Once she was close enough and the music was on, loudly booming, Angel asked.

"What are you doing Jungkook?"

"Shut up." Jungkook was always sharp with Angel, I never understood why. They were like cats and dogs.

"Rude," Angel scoffed.

"Look, Angel I don't like you, and you don't like me but we need to do this in one take. Hyung's at the hospital."

"Who?"

"Who do you think? Of course it's Hoseok-Hyung. I wouldn't be here rushing to finish this damn thing, if it wasn't because of him. I need you to go with me."

"Why me?" Angel pushed her lips out in a pout and a frown. The director had caught it that he had said something. Angels ws quick to catch herself though. "Shouldn't his fiancée be there with him? I'm not needed."

"She's not in the picture Angel." He looked at Angel with a certain look, not hate nor pity. Angel couldn't really place it. "You should be proud, Hyung chose you."

"No...he rejected me." She didn't want to raise her hopes.

"Well, Mora isn't in the picture anymore. They broke up." He spoke with nonchalant. He definitely didn't care for Mora. He would rather have Angel, at least she was true with her feelings. "Angel he called out for you, when he was unconscious. He may be pushing you away because of age or whatnot but it's affecting his health."

"Then you should have told me earlier." She frowned as she got closer to Jungkook. "We need to go now."

Jungkook nodded as they continued and just as promised, they completed their job and was rushing out.

Angel only had sunglasses on, her makeup fully done, without nothing, her clothes unchanged as Jungkook gave her no time. She entered the car, sitting in the leather seats, her hair cascading down draping her face away.

It was only after a while only ten minutes away from the hospital that Jungkook even noticed Angel, who was sitting next to him.

"Uh...you okay?"

"I knew it. I knew he was working himself too much. I knew it." Angel had tears in her eyes. And it was wrong, someone like Angel, so heavenly, should not cry. "I knew I should have told him to stop!"

I had seen Angel a couple days before and she had ignored me when I had tried to talk to her. It had hurt, my heart had ached for her, but it was my fault. I had been the first to push her away, it had been what I had wanted, but to have her avoid me had hurt so much.

"Can you not sob," Jungkook asked as he looked at Angel. Jungkook was probably uncomfortable. "People are going to think I'm kidnapping you."

"And you! Can you stop being a trouble maker and give him some rest!" Jungkook was continuously slapped as he drove, he frowned and winced as the sharp slaps ringed pain in his body.

"Dude! I'm driving!"

"Poor Hoseok! This is all your fault!"

And Jungkook stepped on the gas faster.

😇

I wonder if it was a dream...I felt that an Angel was near.

How I longed for her...but she was so far away.