(VII)

I love you all! ☺️ thank you!

😇

"Hoseok!" I turned to the woman that called me.

It was Mora.

I got distracted by my girlfriend that I just left without saying anything to Angel. I ignored the throbbing pain in my head.

Angel watched me and Mora interact. And because I was with Mora I had not heard anything that was going on between Jungkook and Angel. I had not even known that Jungkook had come back to Angel.

"You still in love with Hyung?"

"Shut up, fuckboy." Angel spat out as she glared at the woman who took my attention away from her.

"Wow...so hostile." Jungkook chuckled as he watched Angel frown at the kissing couple. She turned away and began walking away but sadly Jungkook followed.

"Shut up. Why are you following me?"

"Cause I can. And I'm officially going to be on hiatus." He sang. "I can do anything I want."

"You're such a loser. Can you stop causing so much trouble for Hoseok."

"You're still in love..." Jungkook almost felt bad now. "You really are in love with him."

"He is stressed and you're not helping. Keep your dick in your pants." Angel warned but Jungkook only shrugged at her. He was indifferent the almost everyone.

"For being an 'Angel', your mouth is dirty...and, I'll deal with my own dick thank you very much. And does your fans know that you're not such an innocent sweetheart?"

"Whatever. Just stop making it harder for him. And stop making assumptions about me."

"Alright..."

"Feel bad for the sucker that ends up with you." She spat.

"As long as it's not you." Jungkook replied back. He really didn't get along with the girl.

"Likewise." He chuckled as he left her. Jungkook could not help the slight pity he felt for the girl.

😇

"Mora what are you doing here?" I asked as her lips were attached to my neck.

"To see you," Mora smoothed my shirt as her hands grabbed my body. She straddled me, causing friction to make me relax and harden with need.

"I missed you." She told me.

"Me too, it's been some time." Mora chuckled and took her blouse off and let gravity work.

I kissed her soft breasts, pushing my nose into the warm valley between her two mounds. I kissed up to her neck, her moans slightly different from the ones I was used to. This was one was hesitant.

As the kiss grew intense, I could feel the desire to push for more. For some reason I was more excited than ever.

"Mora," she hummed in response before I continued, "I was thinking."

"Yes." Mora softly breathed as my mouth kissed her jaws.

"I think we're ready. Let's...make a child."

"No I don't want your child!" Mora's eyes widened large and her green eyes showed shocked as she pushed me away flighty. She stood up as she stared at me in disbelief.

"What?" I was hurt. I did not know what else to say or ask.

"I don't want a baby. I'm not ready for that." She explained sarcastically as if it was self explanatory.

"How long will it take for you to be ready?" I begged. I wanted a family.

"Until I'm ready Hoseok," she chortled out harshly. "You can't force this down my throat. It doesn't work like that."

I knew that. I just wanted to know why. I wanted to know why she changed her mind now.

"We've been together for nearly ten year. We've been engaged four!" I was angry but the pain seeped out from my heart. "Do you not want to get married? Do you not want to have a family with me?"

I didn't know what had caused her to change her mind. We had talked about this before when marriage first came up. Why did she not want any now?

It pained me when I voiced out my thoughts—the frustration. I just could not understand why she was not willing. She would not even tell me the reason why she did not want children anymore.

"No!" Mora glared at me as she grabbed her blouse from the ground and stuffed her arms and head back in. "I'm leaving!"

"Fine!" I shouted back but only met with the door.

I didn't need this either. Not from Mora. Everything was stressful and I did not need my long time fiancée to add on to that.

I was also tired. It seemed that we kept fighting.

All the time.

Mora.

Jungkook.

Work.

Family...

Loneliness...

I was losing hope.