(XII)

After that time...she got more forward and forward, but I kept accepting it. Almost to the point that it was wrong but my will was too weak to push her away.

She was alluring and heavenly.

But she was young, and sweet, in a place where I could not reach her.

I knew that but why was it so hard to stop it before it happens?

When she beckoned me, I obeyed.

To disobey was to sin against her, Angel.

😇

Another troublesome day, Mora and I had another fight. Of course I had come to work, I had nowhere else to go.

Immediately I had went to see if Angel had been there but she hadn't. It made me feel stupid, how I was looking for someone that probably don't want anymore attention.

I was the one who talked. She was probably talking to me because I was her boss. She most likely felt obligated to listen to me...

I sighed as darker, more morbid thoughts took me. I wonder why it was so hard to live a peaceful life.

Opening the drawer, I found the bottle of whiskey that Namjoon had gifted me once. I opened it once, long time ago. I hadn't needed to open it...in fact I had not even though about it until now, but right now seemed like a good time.

A few drinks would help...take away the the pain and exhaustion. And my insecurities...

😇

I felt soothed. I felt all the world fall away, only leaving me to just rest.

Skin molded and muscles were relaxed as magical hands infused with healing, love and care caressed my skin.

It felt so good...too good that it could not just be the alcohol.

My eyes flew open to see her sitting on top of me, like the few dreams I had of her.

Shock overcoming me. I did what I do usually when I was shocked to the point that the ends of my hair all over my body stood up.

"What are you doing? Stop!" I pushed her away from me and she looked at me with her pure eyes.

Staring into her eyes, I felt horrible for pushing her away.

"You seemed stress." She pushed her red hair aside, organizing the strands that had come askew. "I just wanted to help you relax."

"Stop..." I watched her fallen state. She looked so delicate and wondrous.

Her hair was beautiful, the color highlighted her rosy cheeks and ruby glossed lips. Her shorts were short and I could see her creamy, slim thighs. Her crop top displayed her smooth flat stomach, and I wondered why she was wearing such revealing clothes.

"Angel, aren't you cold?" I asked as my eyes stared at her, unable to take my eyes away from her.

"It's hot outside though." She shrugged, her shoulder moving up and down. "And this is what the stylist gave me."

Her eyes flashed as she considered my words. I regretted asking. Now she was thinking something else. Her eyes crinkled into that perfect eye smile that she had practiced for hours and her lips curled into a pretty smile as her perfectly straight teeth bit her plush lower lip.

"Angel..."

"Why?" She ignored my protests and stood up and walked closer to me, her hand reacing out to touch me. "You worried...? Does it bother you? Are you worried about me?"

I stopped her hands before she could touch my cheeks. I didn't need another problem with rumors. It was already bad with two difficult artists under this management.

"You are worried about me!" My Angel happily chimed as she came closer to me. She must have seen my face though, her eyes softening. "Hoseok—what's wrong?"

She took a step forward and I could smell her sweet caramel scent waft into me and tempting me to try her.

I didn't want her to come closer, her body so tempting and I was already tipsy, the alcohol working in my veins.

I wanted her.

I groaned as thoughts of her delicious body that had been burned in my brain came to me fresh. The clothes she had on was useless, hiding nothing.

"Did you have a drink?" Angel eyed me as she looked at my current state.

My clothes were disheveled. The desk had a bottle nearly empty, my hair tousled and unkempt and then there was the strain in my pants that obviously showed it needed. There was no need for me to say anything.

I just hoped she had not seen it.

"Oh, I can help with that."

"No!" I said in fear as she sauntered down to her knees just like she had in my dreams. She pushed her red hair behind her ears before she positioned herself in between my legs. "Stop—you!"

I felt the pressure release but it only began to ache worse, her fingers tracing the thick outlines of it through the boxers.

"Hush, I'm not a child. Let me help." I trembled at her words and her fingers rubbing the heated cock beneath the thing fabric. "Mmm, you're so big, and long."

My mind blanked as she pulled the member out, unshielding it from its haven.

I closed my eyes, I couldn't see this happen. I couldn't stop her.

How could I?

I didn't want her to?

But that didn't mean I wanted to see her innocent mouth take my dirty cock.

I was weak...

Using both hands, she stroked the shaft, not touching the head that leaked precum. The cock shook as her breath danced across the skin, making it more excited.

I didn't understand how my dick was so honest. It wanted her.

I wanted her.

There was no denying it. Mora's betrayal had been painful. The eight years of relationship down the drain, but there was no hate, or despise.

In fact, I felt free.

Free of the guilt, free of the stress, free of the

"I watch porn. But you knew that."

I choke at that as my eyes opened to see her lick her lips before biting down on her precious lips.

"Just like how I know you think about me when you masturbate." My eyes widened just as her smile.

"W-wait!"

It was too late.

Her lips had wrapped around the head and had the hard cock enveloped in her wet mouth.

Fuck...the sinful pleasures were better and sweeter.

Forgive me...

😇

I'm going to repent now with holy water...bye bye. I shouldn't have to remind you all that she's is legal here...