(XXIV)

baby...it's chilly out there..
Hehe feeling the holidays.

😇

I must have fallen asleep. When I woke, Jimin was gone, probably forced away by his Manager. He was a busy man and extremely popular.

I felt lonely, so lonely in this quiet private room. And despite the many people that cared, the only one I wished to see was her...

I closed my eyes once more, I felt drowsy, it was the best to utilize this to sleep. I had to get my rest if I wanted to be out of the hospital.

And I allowed the exhaustion take me again.

😇

Even though she was dressed out of place, rushing, her make up slightly ruined but somehow fixed to a degree, she was beautiful. She caught a few eyes but she was careful and so was Jungkook.

They walked a few levels before getting on the elevator then took a service elevator with permission and then more stairs before finally taking the last levels to the floor below to get to where the room was.

Though she sniffled like a child, no one suspected anything. It was a hospital. She was pale and dressed in black lace and silk.

Angel entered the room, and turned to Jungkook and pushed him out, he sighed defeated and left with a warning. His glare full of warning, but he listened, telling her to call if needed.

As my eyes met her in my dreams, I was breathless from her presence. The beautiful being was angelic and celestial. Her porcelain face, perfect lips, red and full, trembled as she saw me.

I was dreaming and I was graced with the chance to be in the presence of an angel. The beautiful being controlled her crying as best as she could before sitting at an available spot at the bed, but when her eyes was filled with him, she cried more as sadness overflowed from her heart.

I ached as I saw this scene. It was such a sad dream. My heart ached and stirred. I wished she would not cry.

As I saw her, I could only wish to see Angel. I wondered, if she missed me, if she still loved me...

😇

Angel sniffled as she kissed the face in front of her, she moved from his forehead, cheeks and then finally to his lips. And like a curse had been lifted a reaction was invited by the kiss from the heavenly Angel.

Such softness enveloped me. I wanted more so I pulled for more. Deep and sensual, so sweet, so right.

My eyes were hazy but they opened only to be met with a dream. It had to be a dream.

A dream...

😇

"It's a dream." I dreamily said as I caressed her cheeks. It felt so real, but I prayed it wasn't. "Tell me it's a dream. I hope it is." I prayed that it was.

"Why?"

"Because I never want to wake up from it."

She began to cry. I wonder why she cried in my dreams. Even though she looked heavenly in them, Angel always cried. I made her cry and it tortured me, made me feel worthless.

"Don't cry, Angel." I begged as I wiped another tear away. She still looked so celestial as tears fell. "I'm sorry...please don't cry."

"Why? Why do you care? You...don't care about me?" My Angel sounded so sad, her precious voice trembling.

"I do. I care." I admitted. I never wanted to hurt my Angel. It was such a sin to hurt someone so heavenly. "So much, I shouldn't but I do."

Her sniffles slowed and I felt better. Even if it was a dream, to share, to tell her of my hope was lifting the heavy burden that had been on my shoulders.

"Angel...I love you." I confessed, but this time I couldn't take it back. I meant it then and I meant it now, but this time I would never take it back, never allow myself to hurt her. At least in my dreams I could do that—for her.

"I love you so much." In my dream I could tell her the truth—the completely untold truth.

😇

Aww...I'm crying.