Chapter Six

"W-what?" I asked in shock.

"Nothing," he murmered. Then he sprang up and left the room. This time I checked for cameras and when I saw none I went over and put my ear to the door.

"Adrian. That, that, abomination is a menace to us all! She is what would normally be called a prodigy, more if I were being technical. This isn't even her natural power! She's a freak of nature! Now I know why those Goddamed Cabal's want them! Just imagine what that werewolf can do!" he exclaimed.

"Ash, what are you saying? That Chloe is a mutant? Well, she's not. She is the ultimate weapon. Just imagine what we can do with her? She will be able to heal, cast spells, and maybe we can teach her to read minds!"

What? Read minds? Who can do that?

"Because, wait, no. Let me test something first." Then I heard clomping steps, very conspicuous for a werewolf, coming towards the door. I ran back to my seat and sat down. Adrian walked in on me just as I finished arranging myself in the chair.

"Sweetie, I need you to come, so that we can run some more tests on you." He said this all with a smile and a concered voice. I gulped. He walked to the door, and waved me out, so I got up, regretably.

He had me walk to a room. A medical room. He walked towards something that resembled an MRI machine.

"This is a machine that measure brain capacity and usage. I invented it myself. We just want to take some pictures of your brain, sweetie."

Okay, so this doesn't sound too bad. Right? How bad could this be? So I lied down on the table, and they took scans on my brain. Several minuets later the test was over. I was curious to see what they were saying, so I tried to Astral Project over there. I pictured Adrian feircly and was transported there almost instantly.

"...wonder! She here's a normal necromancer scan, from Ashley, of course. Look at the differences! Her brain has almos three times as much space occupied! And she uses it all! Amazing, thats," I was leaving but now I wanted to know what he was saying, "why she's able to do so many things! From a scientific standard all supernaturales use more than the average human does of their brain. Now because Chloe has so much extra room she can minipulate more than one power. 'Shifters have tapped into the most animalistic parts of the brain, and spell casters..." I got bored after that and left. Although that thing about the 'Shifters was kinda cool. Whoa, how creepy is that to have a multitude of brain space/capacity/usage? Is that a good thing? I dunno, thats for sure.

Okay, now how do I return to my body? I woke up the other time 'cause Ash the Douche was shaking me, so how do I come back normally? I tried focusing on my body, and then when that didn't work I tried to transport myself to my body.

Five minuets later I had tried everything to get back in my body. When I couldn't do that then I tried going to see what Aunt Lauren was doing. I focused on her and was transported...into a bedroom? I heard a gasp, and I looked over my shoulder. Was that Aunt Lauren? With...Andrew? What were they.... I let out a shrill scream, but nobody moved. Or stopped moving.

"EWW, EWW, EWW, EWW, EWWWWWW!" I quickly thought of Simon. Then I was caught up and I woke up in my own body. I was gasping for breath, and shaking, again. Adrian was standing over me, with a smile plastered all over his face.

"How do you get back in your body, when your done Astral Projecting?" He seemed shocked by my question, but nodded once.

"Ash, how do Shamans get back into their bodies when their done traveling?"

Ash himself walked over and stood over me. "When we're done we just Walk around our bodies three times, and then touch some part of our body. Not that hard." He smirked at me, and I scowled in return.

I got up, as dignified as I could, and walked towards the door. Adrian followed me. "Chloe. If you don't co-operate with us I am going to turn you into the Cabal's got it?"