Chapter Twelve Part II

Ungh. Simon is really acting like a creeper today. He was constantly starting at Chloe, like she was some sort of prized meat. It was disgusting. I nearly called him out on it several times, but before I could someone else took the spotlight, and when they were done, he had lost the creepy stalker vibe.

Frankly it was one of the more disturbing aspects of our little adventure. I mean, come on. Simon really needs to get a life outside of his own needs. And he may deny it, but he is head over heels in love with Chloe, and that dumb blonde doesn't even notice.

Don't get me wrong. That girl is like a sister to me. But she is so fucking oblivious. Simon is practically panting at her and she can't see through his little façade. It's just like, clean the drool off your face, Simon, the girl's not interested.

I looked in his general direction, and saw him flipping through his sketch book. But it wasn't the one where he cataloged our adventure. They were all drawings of Chloe. Just Chloe. No one else. Then he flipped to the first page, and I saw Simon holding Chloe and kissing her.

I recoiled. I had to wait for him to fall asleep. What if he hears me when I try to tell Derek, about him? All of hell would break loose. It took at least thirty minuets but he finally fell asleep.

So I turned around to tap Derek on the shoulder. He turned with a glare. "Dog breath, don't look now, but Simon has some major unrequited love. And, it's beyond creepy!"

He sneered at me. "I'm sure he does." His green eyes flashed with hate. Hate I felt that I didn't deserve.

I steeled my face, and glared right back. "I'm serious. I just saw him flipping through his sketch book, and he's fucking obsessed with Chloe. I am NOT making this up, Souza." He just glared at me again, and turned away.

"Look at the sketch book he's holding, and tell me what you see."

"I see a fucking comic. Now that you're done being an attention whore, can you leave me the fuck alone?"

"Fine, just don't come running to me when Simon officially loses his mind, 'because I won't help you."

"Whatever."

I leaned in close to him, because I was fed up with his high-and-mighty attitude. "Just because you had your nuts crushed to smithereens by a pissed off werewolf, doesn't mean you can be a bastard to me."

He turned back to me again. "Just because your daddy's a rich tycoon, doesn't mean you get to treat everyone like their pieces of shit on your designer shoes. You're just a dork with expensive shit." When he was done, I felt as though a giant hole had been ripped through my chest. He was my brother. Shouldn't he stand up for me? I sat back down, and stared at my hands.

I heard a little noise and looked up. Derek looked like a fish. His mouth was hanging open, and he looked totally confused. Everyone else was asleep, so it's not like anyone will hear us. It's like ten o'clock at night.

"Go piss on a tree Derek, and leave me alone." I turned away form him at that point so I don't know if he complied. I turned to the side and looked out the window.