:(

VALERIE P.O.V.

I open the door to see my 21 year old neighbor standing on my doorstep, sweating in a white wife beater and some black shorts. To say the least he looked hot AF, but Jason is definitely cuter.

"Um....hello." I say looking at him strangely and he runs his hand over his dark locks. "Hey um could I borrow your phone I need call someone." he says if only I could see what's under his shir- wait what am I thinking I have a boyfriend "Yea, yea come in." I say snapping out of my day dream and moving aside for him to come in.

He walks in and I lead him to the house phone on the kitchen counter. "Here you go." I say to him and he says "Thank you." he says after he finished his call "No problem." I say to him with a smile as the door bell rings.

We both walk over to the door, I open it and see Jason there now looking at me confused. "Um we'll bye." my neighbor awkwardly says and goes to his house.

"Who was that?" Jason says with a cold and hard expression etched on his face. I chuckle "What's so funny Valerie?" He says and now I know he is serious. "That was my neighbor and he just was using the phone, calm down." I say to him and give him a sad smile.

"I'm sorry I-I just-" he starts to say but I cut him off by grabbing his face into mine and kissing him passionately. "I love you and only you, okay?" I say looking straight into his eyes "Okay." He says smiling at me, I take his hand and head out the door.

1 hour later

Forever is how long I have been waiting in this car ride, I mean how long does it take. Im happy and all I just want to get there faster, as you can tell I'm a very impatient person. "Jasssoooonnnnn, are we almost there yet?" I ask him while tapping my foot for past hour. "Yess Valerie." he say chuckling in amusement.

"We're here." he says while looking at me, we both smile at each other then we hop out the car. He slides his arm around waist and kisses me softly on my forehead.

When we get in and get seated the waiterss comes "Ah Jason the usual." she say looking at him then at me with a sympathetic look? I look at Jason and furrow my eyebrows. "What's the usual?" I say my voice coming out small. "Let's just say your only a fling. He does it with every girl he brings here, I'm one of them." She said.

And at that moment Jason knew he was going to get it. "Enough." Jason yells slamming his hands on the table and fire burning in his eyes. "Valerie were going somewhere else." He says and I feel tears well up in the back of my eye.

"Am I just another fling." I say but he doesn't answer he only keeps his jaw locked. "Am I just another fling." I say but only this time louder and I have tears coming down my face. "No." he says but I don't listen to him.

I walk away sniffling with my arms crossed so I can warm up, I walk faster to a bus station but on the way it starts to pour.

Once I get to the bus I'm drenched my dark brown hair soaked and sticking to my face, my outfit is pressing against my skin making it uncomfortable for me to walk in, and not to mention my black high heels make this weird squishy sound whenever I step.

I hop on the bus and give the girl 5 bucks then take a seat in the front of the empty bus. It stops 1/4 of a mile from my house, I get out of the dirty bus and start walking, it has stopped raining. When I reach my house, I go in as quiet as I can so I don't wake up kaylee.

I tip toe to my room as I hear someone clear their throat I slowly turn my head to the left and see a worried looking kaylee in pink hello kitty pajamas.

"Oh my gosh val are you ok." she says hugging me tightly as if I would disappear. I probably have black mascara running my face, my hair is damp, and I'm shivering like a wet dog after a bath. "I'm fine I'm just going to lay down goodnight." I say to her faking a smile and going upstairs. All I wanted to was sleep. Nothing else...

🐙🐙🐙🐙🐙🐙🐙🐙🐙🐙🐙🐙

Nov. 23. 2014

Please vote and comment!!!!!