Gûïłt

Jason's P.O.V

I wake up in my room and I suddenly rush to the bathroom to throw up when I get done I brush my teeth. Then I'm hit with a huge headache and I'm really thirsty. I go downstairs and take an Tylenol. Then grab a Gatorade and chug it down. Chaz comes down stairs he looks at me and shakes his head In disappointed. "What's wrong with you?" I ask "What's wrong with me. what's wrong with YOU. She never did anything wrong to you and you treat her like trash!" he yells at me. "What are you talking about?" I say trying to remember but I can't.

"Valerie your friend came over yesterday with you and you decided to get drunk. You told her she was nothing but trash. You shouldn't treat and women like that. Women are fragile and can break easily, they are not just toys!" he say. I mentally slap my self for being so stupid. I nodded and put my head down in shame. He was like a second brother to me. I was being so rude to her when she was being nice and just trying to help. Why do I always have to mess things up. "Well, don't just stand there go apologize"he says.

I go into the garage and get into a Ferrari. We have dozens of cars and are very rich from the missions and dealing we do. It takes 10 minutes to get to the counselling office. When I walk in there and sign in. Then go to Valerie's office and walk in but, she not here. I forgot I'm her only patient because I'm a obviously handful. I guess I call her and ask if she wants to go to Starbucks so I can apologize an get this over with.

JASON:Hey um Valerie I was wondering if you can meet me at Starbucks?

VALERIE:w-why?

JASON:I want to tell you something?

VALERIE: um I don't know

JASON:please. please come.

VALERIE:uh o-ok

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Sorry for the late and short chapter hope you like!!!

Please vote and comment or vomment!!!