Fëëłîńgš?

SHOUTOUT TO UNKOWN890 FOR HELPING ME COME UP WITH THIS CHAPTER. YOU SHOULD READ UNKOWN890 BOOKS!!!

JASONS P.O.V.

"Look Valerie I. like. you." I say and close my eyes waiting for her to gasp or say something, but after a minute I open my eyes to see her just staring at me confused. "This is not happening." she says while shaking her. "What do you mean?" I say desperate to see if she feels the same but by the looks of it she probably doesn't. "You can't like me" she says while standing up. "And what if I do" I say rudely. "We'll then get over me because you can't" she says and give me a sorry look but I'm not falling for it. "WHY NOT?" I raise voice. "BECAUSE YOU JUST CANT" she raised her as we'll. "Because why. Please just tell me." I say sounding really desperate to find out why I can't like her. "Because I. er I just don't like you that way" she said in a whisper and I could have sworn my I hear my heart brake into a million pieces when she said that. I mean I know I'm Jason McCann the gang leader of the most dangerous gang but I'm still a human being who makes mistakes. She had tears brimming at her eyes and I could tell it hurt for her to say it.

Wow this is what it get when I find a nice girl that I like. I probably ruined everything. "I'm sorry" her soft voice rang in my ears I looked her in her eyes and she looked down. "I have to go" she says while keeping her head down and before I can get a word out she was already walking swiftly to her car. She got in and drove down the street as I sit here, watching her car disappear. I feel something wet cascading down my dry skin I wipe it away and realize I have true feelings with a girl who doesn't want me. Then it hit me how will she react when she has to have a meeting with me? Did I ruin the possibly best thing I never had? Or was I to foolish to even think that my counsellor would have even liked me.

I stand up from the bench and go to my car and just sit there in silence then think about everything that has happened. And I know Im falling hard, but I just can't stop how I feel about her. The way her dark brown hair with her red tips compliments her light brown eyes. Her pink almost red plump lips. Her perfect body that makes want to have her all to myself. Why doesn't she like me am I not her type? Does she already have a boyfriend?

VALERIE P.O.V.

I sped down the road not caring about the sped limit because my vision was blurry from the tears in my eyes. I didn't know what to do. I can't be in a relationship with him because that is absolutely unacceptable but at the same time I don't care about the rules I just want him to hold me in his arms and never let me go.

I get into the house and go straight to my room and I put on some sweat and a big hoodie. And I just cry in a corner for what seemed like hours. I heard the garage open knowing kaylee was here. I dry my tears but you could still tell I was crying. She came in holding grocery bags once she say my face she immediately dropped her bags and hugged me "What's wrong" she whispered. "Jason t-told me he liked me b-but I told him h-he couldn't. He was t-trying to get t-the answer out o-of me and I just thought of a lie at the top of my mind and...." I said crying and then stopped. "Then what?" she said I shook my head. "Hey you can tell me anything" kaylee said while rubbing my back. "I told him I didn't like him back but I-I do...A lot I mean at l-least I think I-I think I do" I say while sobbing harder "You know what you need some rest and we will figure it out in the morning." she said sincerely "Thank you kaylee. Goodnight" I said while rubbing me eye and yawning. I walk up stairs and lay down an remember the day he brought me to bed and I didn't want him to leave.

FLASHBACK

He starts to walk away but, I grab his hand. "Please stay" I whisper to him. "Are you sure?" he say while scratching the back of his neck. I nod and pat a space next to me he takes his pants and shirt off and I get a good view of his beautiful six pack. One word. GODDESS. He walks over to the bed and lays down next to me, my back is facing him and when he is almost asleep is when I turn around and wrapped my arms around his waist and cuddle into his chest he puts a hand on my waist close to my hips rubbing circles. I

I smile at the thought and go to sleep.

😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊

Please comment and vote!

The song that goes with chapter is Better left unsaid by Ariana grande