Epilogue

5 years later

Valerie P.O.V.

Man, can't believe it been five years since jason proposed to me. We did get married a couple of months after that, we had two beautiful boys justin and drew. They are my life, I love them so much. I am still working as a counselor but except im counseling a little girl and I got promoted to higher level.

Her name is angelina and she is just the cutest little thing, she is 6 and she lost her parents when she was 2. They were fighting in the war and the place they were at got nuked, I wanted to cry when I heard that because that's the saddest thing ever.

I found her the perfect home were she will have a dog and a few other kids to play with and the parents are really nice and caring.

Jason on other hand has been amazingly wonderful expesically when I was pregnant and I was having mood swings or i would ask "How could love me if im this big?" and he would always know what to say to make me smile.

Im so lucky to be with him he has been there with me through thin and thick.

Justin and drew are 7 and they are troublemakers. Their last three babysitters quit because they were to much to handle. Right now there riding their bikes with their dad.

Im happy to say my life has been an amazing rollercoaster and its only going to get better from here...

💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽
Dec. 12. 2014
I honestly like justin hair it makes him look like he did when he was younger.