Łúñçh

Valerie's P.O.V

I wake up and see that Jason's not here. I frown and get up and on my dresser there's a note 'Good morning babe, get ready for lunch.' I smile at the note and get in the warm shower.

When I get out the shower I decide to put on a yellow sunflower dress with spaghetti straps. I finish applying my minimal make up and head down the to see kaylee taking her online courses.

"Hey kaylee." I said walking to the fridge and grabbing a bottle of water. "Hey val, were ya going." she asks raising her eyebrow and still typing. "To a lunch date with my boyfriend." I say an smile when I say boyfriend. "Alright you have fun and don't miss me too much." she says. "Not likely, but bye." I say and walk out the wooden door to my car. I hop in and start it up, then drive off.

Once I get to the cute little pink shop called Paige's pastries and I see Jason's red mustang. I go into the shop and I an delight with smell of flower on a spring day.

Ok, maybe it didn't really smell like that but it smelled good. When I see Jason he waves me over, I walk to him and give him a hug, he kisses my lips with so much passion that I don't want to let go. We soon break the kiss and I pout. He kisses my bottom lip.
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖🦄➖➖➖➖
Quick chapter
Oct. 4. 2014 4:36pm