Thê bègïñńîñg

Valerie's P.O.V

I moved out of my parents house a week ago and I'm starting to get used to my apartment, but the thing is, they won't let me live alone.

I have to get a roommate so I asked my best friend kaylee to be my roommate and she said 'yes'. My parents will be paying for the first months of rent and food for a month then I have to start providing for myself.

Right now I'm on the computer looking for jobs to do this summer. So here's my list: babysitting, McDonald's, part time counselor.

I chose counselor because i know I can relate considering I was bullied so bad that I was switch from school to school, my parents chose to ignore me. I used to cut but promised myself to never do it again. I also had already taken courses in high school that made me certified to counsel people.

Jason's P.O.V

Today is the day of my brother's funeral, my heart is shattered. I miss him so much, as I made my way up to his casket and I could feel the tears starting to come I took my shades off and wiped them.

"You were my role model. You used to help with my homework. You were not only a brother, you were a son, a friend, a cousin, but mostly you were a loved one and the biggest part of my life. I know it going to be hard but I know you wouldn't want me to give up. Alex if you're here I just wanna say that you are the best big brother anyone can have I love you and miss you. Alex you will forever be in my heart."

I walked off quietly to my car with my head hung low. That day changed my life forever I started selling all kinds of drugs and then I started taking the drugs.

It took one slip up to land me behind bars for a year. During that time I got tatted everywhere and I was ripped. I was unrecognizable...

As soon as I started getting involved with violence. I currently work at the club as a bartender, and it may not be the best job but it's the only job I could get.

When I was in jail they said that after a week or so I'm going to go to counseling. Which I don't need but they say counseling sessions are going to help me out with my issues so I guess I could use a little help and it's hard to live your life right if you depressed all the time.

I have a meeting on Tuesday; I don't some counselor telling me to be happy when I can't.

TUESDAY MORNING...

Valerie's P.O.V.

8:00 a.m.

While I was driving to the building I was starting to get nervous. I was sweating like crazy. I managed to get rid of most of the sweat.

When I was called into Mr. Johnson's office I went over and shook his hand "Hello, I'm Valerie Santiago, it's nice to meet you" I said with a big smile on my face. I sat down in a chair next to his desk.

"Nice to meet you too, why do you think you would be a good counselor for people around your age?" he asked

"We'll I think I would be a good counselor for people around my age because they wouldn't see me as a adult pestering them, they would see me as a friend that they can trust. I want them to see that the world isn't a big and scary place you just... have to look on the brighter side of things cause life is what you make it. I can understand what it feels to be alone, depressed, bullied and I can help them to be confident in their own skin or just make the patient feel better if they are going through some things." I finished off with a smile.

"Thank you Ms. Santiago,we'll call you soon if you got the job" he said "Sounds great, thank you" I said. I walked out of the building and drove home.

—————————————————

I got out my car and went straight inside my apartment. I went in to kitchen and made myself a turkey sandwich, then went into my room and watched a movie on Netflix.

I took a little nap and was woken when the phone started ringing, I looked at the clock to see it was 2:00 in the afternoon. I grab it and see if it's the people calling about the job but it was just mom.-.-.

(A/n: her moms name is Rebecca)

Valeria- "Hey mom"

Rebecca- "Hey sweetie, just calling to check up on you" She says sweetly as if she didn't ignore me for most of my life.

We'll that's a  first.

Valerie- "We'll I'm fine, I was actually waiting for an important call"

Rebecca- "Valerie don't be like, that I- " And if almost on cue I got a in coming call.

Valerie- "I have a incoming call bye" I hung up before she could even respond, I answer the phone immediately.

"Hello" I say

"Hi, is this Ms. Santiago?" The person asks

"Yes and whom may I be speaking with?" I ask

"This is Mr. Johnson's assistant he would like me to inform you that you got the job and you have your first meeting tommorrow with Jason McCann at 9:00 a.m." The assistant said.

"Okay, thank you!" I said

"No problem sweetie see you tomorrow" she said

"Okay, bye" I said calmly even though I was freaking out, she hung up.

I began jumping up and down while screaming my head off and I didn't even notice my best friend, kaylee, was right there leaning against the door frame with an eyebrow raised.

After that I went to bed with the biggest smile on my face!!

😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄

Aug. 17. 2014
Apr. 13. 2018

Please vote and comment!!

How Valerie feels^^^