21 qüēštįøñś

JASON'S P.O.V.

I get to the office and see Valerie sitting at her desk typing on her computer. She doesn't notice me, so I go up behind her and whisper in a low and raspy voice "Nice to see you again." I see "Ahh" she squeals and falls out of her chair then she turns around to look at me and puts her hand on her heart then sighs in relief. "You scared me!" she says and playfully punching my arm. I walk over to the seat in front of her desk.

"Will you play a game with me." She asks "No" I say boldly. "Pleaseeeeee" she begs carrying out the E and putting her hands together with a puppy dog look on her face. How can I say no to this. "Fine I guess I will play your game." I say giving in. "Yasssss" she yelled I reached across the table and put one hand on her shoulder and put one finger on my lips "shhhh" I say she nods then sits down slowly.

"Ok we're going to play twenty-one questions" she squeals. OH MY. "Ugh ok" I say. "When your birthday?" she asks with her elbows on the desk and the palms of her hands on her cheeks. "March 1st" I say already bored. "Ok um do you have a girlfriend?" she says and quickly covers her mouth. "No, why?" I say smirking. "Um no reason I just..um...never mind." She said embarrassed and blushing.

"Im going to ask you a question." I say "No it's still my turn to ask you questions." she says folding her arms together. "But it's a really serious question." I say putting on my serious look. "Okay, okay fine." she says waving her arm out for me to say what I'm going to say. "Is you gotta a ᒠor not!" I yell she giggles and rolls her eyes at my foolishness. "Okay, okay what do you do on your spare time?" she asks. Well I'm definitely not going to say missions with my gang . "Um... I like working out at the gym." I say trying to make it seem believable. She bit her bottom lip.

VALERIE P.O.V.

I can't stand but look at how his shirt brings out his muscles. "Valerie, Valerie" Jason says waving a hand in my face, snapping out of fantasy. "Yea, I'm fine. I mean you wanna do something else?" I asked Jason. "Yea sure" Jason says looking at me like I was crazy. "We could go get some lunch and then go to the beach." I suggest. "Ok I'm up for it." Jason says. We walk out the building and get into my car. We get T.G.I Fridays and order some appetizers since we weren't really that hungry. After we are done eating I paid half and Jason paid half even though he wanted to just pay for it, but I wouldn't let him. When he wasn't looking I left a tip for the waitress.

I drove to the beach and since I planned this I had my bathing suit on. I didn't even really have to ask Jason I would drag him here even if he didn't want. I grabbed two towels from the back of my trunk. "You planned this didn't you?" He says with a small smile and grabs one of the towels from the my hand. "Yep" I say nodding and smiling at him.

We found a good place to set our stuff down. Jason starts to take off his shirt and let me just say holy abs!!!!! "You done staring" he says with a smirk. "Puh-lease" I say sarcastically. He shakes his head and laughs. Wow. I pull my shirt above my head and slid my pants down. Jason's eyes go wide and his mouth is open. "Are you done staring?" I say mocking him.

💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎

Sorry for short update.

PŁËÃŠÊ VØTĖ ÃÑD ĆÖMMÉŃT!!!!

❤️That girl❤️ is going to be on hold because I'm not really into it that much but, after I'm done with this book I will finish it!

I have school on Monday 👎#firstdayofhighschool and I may not be able to update that much but, I will try. :)