Chapter 25 - Humans and Sinners

Y/N = Your Name

* 2nd person's P.O.V

Husk cleans the table " Ahh! Look what you did."  Vaggie waved her hands " Wait wait wait. You can't be serious." Alastor smiles " Why would I be serious?." He looks at you " When Y/N died, her body was brought back to life." Angel said " Are you saying she's a zombie?." You laughed " Fat chance Angel." Charlie asks " Umm...is a cambion a good thing or a bad thing?." Alastor said " Well, Y/N has the blood of a sinner running through her veins so..." Charlie turns your head to her " Y/N, don't see you what's this means?." You shrug at her " Not really." Charlie smiles " You could stay with us.....forever!!!." She hugs you " Oh this is the best day of my life." Angel chuckles " Oh boy! We could be drinking buddies." Cherri bomb pulls out a bomb " You could be my partner in crime with turf wars." Charlie said " You could get a job here at the hotel." Vaggie moans " I guess it would be cool with you here." Niffty flies around you " Oh boy! I've never been this excited since the day I got here." Everyone huddled up, All you heard was whispering and laughter. They all turn around and Charlie said " Soon...we've thinking and we thought since you're a cambion it would be better with you here." She asks " We were wondering if you would like to stay with us." You tilted your head at her, Charlie smiles " So what do you? Are you gonna stay with us?." At first they waited for an answer. You started chuckling then, it turn into laughter. But suddenly, they started to see you cry. Everyone looks at each other and Charlie asks " Was it something we said?." You wipes your tears away " No it's just." You sigh " I know staying here in hell would be lots of fun." All of the demon smiled, You added " And I would really love to....some day." All the demons frown except Alastor. You said " The truth is I really need to finish my life back at my world." Charlie said " But, Y/N we love you." Angel agrees " Yeah! You're like one of the hottest chicks." Alastor walks up behind you " I'm afraid the girl is right." All of the demons shouted " What?!."