Chapter 21 - Let's misbehave

Y/N = Your Name

* 3rd person's P.O.V

Warning: This Clip is full of Language and Demons

Charlie and her friends were outside of the hotel. Charlie looks up to see the ship shooting everywhere. Cherri bomb starts throwing bombs at the ship " Eat this Venus!." She nudges on Husk " Come on Garfield, do something." Husk sighs and pulls out a bottle of cocktail. He lit it on fire and threw it at the ship. Charlie asks " How in the world are we gonna get up there?." Everyone looks around to see cannon shop. 

* Time Skip

Charlie, Vaggie, and Angel was stuck inside a cannon. Alastor was lilting a match " Let me know if you're ready." Vaggie tries to push Angel away " Angel, you're too big." Angel chuckles " I've heard that before." Charlie said " Okay Alastor. Now's the time." Alastor lights the cannon and the trio was shot at the ship. 

* Meanwhile

Egg bois # 96 and # 270 were laughing. Egg bois #96 laughs " Hey Y/N, wanna hear another joke?." Y/N sighs " I guess so." Egg bois #270 asks " What do you call a smart egg?." Y/N shrugs " I don't know. What do you call a smart egg?." Egg bois #96 and #270 said " An egghead!." They both started laughing and Y/N moans " Just put me out of my misery." Everyone heard a loud crash, Y/N turn to see her friends there. They got up from the ground and Vaggie rubs her hand " Next time, we should aim at a window." Egg bois  # 96 and # 270 run towards them. Vaggie pulls out a knife and throws it at Egg bois #96. Angel kicks Egg bois #270 aside and Charlie runs towards you. She said " Don't worry Y/N, we'll get out."