Chapter 12 - The Genocide side

* 3rd person's P.O.V

On the ground, Sir Pentious was fight Cherri Bomb. Egg Bois # 23 runs towards Cherri Bomb with a wrench. Cherri Bomb kicks Egg Bois # 23 away and Egg Bois hits the wall. Sir Pentious evilly laughs " You think you're better than me?! Think again!." He grabs out a bazooka and shoots it at Cherri Bomb. Cherri moves away and the missile hits Egg Bois # 33. Sir Pentious grunted " Move out of the way!." A group of Egg Bois runs towards Cherri Bomb. One of them hits her with a Hammer and Cherri Bomb grunted "  Why I oughta!." Egg Bois # 47 and Egg Bois # 98 gets shot by someone. A voice said " Miss me babe?!." Angel jumps in with a gun in his hand, Cherri Bomb said " What took you so long?." Sir Pentious said " Well if it isn't Cherri's stupid friend." He grabs a wrench and throws it towards Angel. Angel dodges it and said " Ha! Looks like you miss." Sir Pentious crosses his arms and smirks " I've never miss." Cherri Bomb and Angel turns around to see the wrench hits a gasoline pipe. Cherri Bomb pulls Angel away " Run!." They hid behind a building and the whole area blows up. Sir Pentious chuckles " Looks I finally got rid of those birdbrains." Egg Bois # 100 gets up " Umm...Boss?." Sir Pentious kicks him away " Don't ruined this for me." A Gun was pointed at his head " Don't move." Sir Pentious turns around and sees a mysterious demon holding a M16. Sir Pentious asks " Who in the seven deadly sins are you?!." The Demon said " My name is not important. Right now, I need your help to take over Hell." Sir Pentious evilly laughs " You got cotton in your ears? I work alone and there's nothing you can do."  The Demon looks at his minions " Looks like your minions aren't up for war." Sir Pentious took a look at his minions, They were on the ground moaning in pain. The Demon asks " So...we got a deal or not?."