Chapter 18 - The New leaders

Y/N = Your Name

* 2nd person's P.O.V

Charlie asks the Tall demon lady " Um......excuse me. But, what are doing here?." The tall demon lady chuckles " Please call me Venus." Venus walks towards the crowd, most of the demons were just drooling over her. Sir Pentious pops out of the ship and Venus said " And look we've teamed up to double the danger." She walks past some males " I'm here for a girl name Y/N." Sir Pentious said " And I'm here to make you all suffer." She looks a male demon " I'll just take the girl and I'll be on my way." Venus bops the demon's nose. His little ' Friend' pops out and his girlfriend hits him. You were about to run away but, Egg bois # 65 and #18 pushes you to the pool. Everyone gasped, Charlie jumps into the pool and pulls you out. Your make up was ruined and your hat was gone. Your tail pops out of your dress and Vaggie said " I knew there was something about Y/N." Venus teleports in front of you " Oh my what do we have here?." Most of the demons hissed at you. Charlie yells " She's harmless everyone. Calm down!." All the demons looked at her in angry. Venus grabs your chin and made you look at her. She said " Hello Y/N! Remember me?." You said " I don't know you at all." Venus smirks " Well, if you don't remember me...." She transforms into.....Lucy?!. Venus said in Lucy's voice " Maybe you'll remember her." You gasped " You're Lucy?." Venus turns back to normal " Of course I'm Lucy. I've been watching you ever since you were born." She evilly giggles " I've been waiting to steal your soul and take over hell." Sir Pentious yells " With me! Don't forget about me." Venus rolls her eyes at him " Oh shut it!." She grabs you by the neck, Charlie gasps " Razzle! Dazzle! Stop them." But, Razzle and Dazzle were pasted out from the donuts. Charlie moans " You've got to been kidding me?." Venus quickly flies to the ship " Come Sir Pentious! Time to start our suffering."  Sir Pentious tips his hat " See you suckers." His minions come running back to the ship. Charlie runs towards the ship " Wait! Y/N!." The Ship leaves without her and Charlie yells " Y/N!."