Chapter 27 - The Red Deer

Y/N = Your Name

* 2nd person's P.O.V

You took a big gulp and walked towards Alastor. You could feel his grin growing wider. You were standing right in front of him and said " I know we just met for a few hours but, I guess it was wroth it." Alastor chuckles " It's been fun for a while." He pulls out his hand " But all's well that ends well." You grabbed his hand and shook it. Charlie said " Come on Y/N. You're not making this easy." You sighed " Good bye Alastor." You turn your back on him and walked away. Alastor said " Have fun at prom Y/N." Your eyes widen and you stopped. You turn your head at him " What did you say?." Alastor smiles " I'm just reminding you to have fun back at prom." He added " You know...because that was the last place you were....before you came here." You thought ' How did he know that?.' You were having a flashback.....

* Flashback 

You look at the sky and saw millions of stars. For some reason, the moon was out already and it was white. You thought ' Is it me or is the moon out too early?.' The sky was turning red and the moon had a huge red eye. It was watching you from above. You were breathing very heavily, Lucy asked " Y/N? Is everything alright?." You blinked and everything was turn back to normal. You faced Lucy and asked " Lucy did you see that?." Lucy said " What happen? Did you see something?." You knew if you told her Lucy would never understand. You sighed " Never mind. It's probably my head messing with me."

* End of Flashback

You were shaking in shock, Charlie asks " Is something wrong Y/N?." You took a step back " You've been spying on me?!. You knew this was gonna happen." Alastor said " Why of course. I was watching the show." He walks towards you " The spell, the fight with Venus. I saw everything." You didn't know what to say. All of the demons were confuse, You thought ' I can't believe it. He knew everything from the start.' Alastor pulls you close " But! That's water under the bridge now." Charlie screams " Group hug!." Everyone hugs you expect Husk who was trying to run. Angel pulls him in and said " Come here hot stuff." Husk was blushing red " So! Embarrassing."