Chapter 11 - One hell of a time

Y/N = Your Name 

L/N = Last Name

* 2nd person's P.O.V

Niffty giggles " Who's that Charlie?." Charlie sweats " Umm...nobody?!." Husk burps " We're not stupid." Vaggie walks in " She's Y/N L/N." She looks at Charlie " Right Charlie?!?." Charlie nods " Yes! That's who she is." Niffty runs over to you, She zips around you like a bee " Oh my! She's beautiful." Niffty asks " Are you new here?." You nodded, Husk grabbed a bottle of beer " Welcome to Hell." He took a chug of his bottle and asks " So, what the heck brought you here?." You were trying to think of an excuse, Charlie said " She's...my little helper. You know? For the Blood moon party?!." She nervously chuckles and Vaggie said " Help? Since when did you need help?." Niffty laughs " Niffty Shwifty Ya'll! That sounds awesome." Two of Charlie's demon goats came in with. Charlie walks up to them " Razzle? Dazzle? What are you two doing here?." Dazzle gives her a red envelope. Charlie grabs an envelope and opens it. Vaggie asks " Who's it from?." Charlie pulls out the letter and it reads " Dear Charlie, I've noticed that the Happy Hotel has gain some success since our deal." She continues " Why I haven't been this happy since the stock market crash of 1929." Vaggie rolls her eyes, Everyone carefully listened to Charlie. Charlie reads " That's why I decided to pop in for the Blood Moon party at 9pm. Keep up with the great work from, Alastor." She widen her eyes " P.S Remember not to have any other beings there..... or else." Charlie took a gulp " Umm...alright." Charlie looks at the clock ' 8:27pm.' She thought ' That's in thirty five minutes.' Charlie grabs you and drags you out " Sorry to break this but, we have to get this party ready."