Chapter 4 - The Spell

Y/N = Your Name

* 3rd person's P.O.V

Your dress were cover in fruit punch, You got up and said " What is your problem Lucy?." Lucy gasped " My problem? I'm just trying to have fun Y/N!." You yell " We're supposed to be having fun together." Everyone was mumbling at each other, Lucy walks up to you " You know what? Forget it. I'm done with this nonsense. " Lucy drags the man away " Come on Steve. Let's get out of here." You felt angry growing inside, you step in front of her " I'm not letting you leave with out a goodbye." Before Lucy could answer, you raised your hand and slapped her. Lucy grunted " That's it! I'm through with this game. You're dead Y/N." Lucy punches your stomach and you two were beating each other up. You ran to the dance floor and everyone saw your cat fight with Lucy. Lucy pulls out a book from her bag, It was black with a white skull on the front. You asked " Wait...what are you doing?." Everyone gasped, Lucy said " I'm tried of you pushing me around." You back away from her  " Lucy please! Don't do this to me." Lucy opens the book and a huge portal appears. You tried to run but, the portal was too strong. You felt hands grabbing on to your legs, they were pulling you into the portal. You were screaming for help as you went through the portal. You were falling down the dark pit. It was filled with flames and screams, you saw tons of people being torture. You look down and saw the ground coming closer. You close your eyes and cried " Goodbye cruel world!." You hit the ground and lay on the cold red floor.