Chapter 5 - Welcome to Hell

* 3rd person's P.O.V 

You were laying on the ground, you woke up " My head....what happen?." You stood up and found yourself in the middle of the woods. There were skeleton crows everywhere and the wind blowing. You were walking through the forest, The wind was blowing through your dress. You ran faster " Hello! Is someone here?." The crows were circling around you, you were screaming " Get away from me!." You tripped on a branch and you were rolling down a hill. You were stopped by a tall tree. You got up " This isn't real! I have to be dreaming." You turn around and saw a tree with a hanging man. You were disgusted " Eww! I'm sorry sir. I didn't mean to bump into your tree." You saw something behind the tree, You peaked around and saw a town filled with violence. You thought ' A town? Maybe someone can help me.' You ran down the hill and said " Goodbye hanging man." The hanging man woke up " Huh? Did someone say something?." 

* Time Skip

You were walking through the town, you found a bar and thought ' I wonder if they have a phone.' You walked through and saw lots of people smoking. You bumped into a bat and they yelled " Watch where you going lady." They kept flying, you thought ' Is it just me or did that bat just talked?.'  You saw the bartender cleaning the cups. You asked " Excuse me! do you have a phone I could use?." The bartender look up " I'm sorry you were saying." He was revealed to be  an wolf with an eye patch. You screamed, Everyone in the bar turn to you. You noticed everyone was a freak and you ran out of the bar. The bartender asked " What's her problem?."