Chapter 3

Outfit ^^
Rhea's POV

I woke up the next morning in my room surprisingly enough. Jas was laying down next to me reading the old journal I got yesterday. I sat up in bed and he wrapped his arm around my waist and brought me closer to him. I rested my head on his chest and enjoyed the moment in his arms.

"Good book?" I asked.

"Very... interesting to say the least. Where did you get this?" Jas asked setting the book down.

"From Dad. It was a birthday gift. Supposedly an ancestor of mine wrote down all the crazy supernatural stuff in Forks. Of course, nobody took him seriously and he was wrote off as the undesirable black sheep of the family."

"Why did Charlie give it to you?"

"Have you seen my bookshelves. They are covered top to bottom with fantasy stories. He probably thought I would like it."

Bang! Bang! Bang!

My door burst open and Bella stormed in. "Can I help you?" I said a certain amount of ice in my tone.

"Get up. We have school," she demanded storming over to my closet. A pair of jeans and a sweater were thrown at my head but thankfully Jas blocked them from hitting my face. He let out a small growl and Bella slowly turned around. "What is he doing here? Shouldn't you be out with Edward or something?" Bella snapped at Jas.

"Enough!" I snapped right back. "Jas is my boyfriend so you have no right to tell him what to do just like you have no right to barge into my room. So get out."

She let out an unladylike grunt and stormed out. I groaned and flopped back against my bed. "She is going to be insufferable today. I can already tell," I mumbled.

"Get dressed and I will meet you outside in thirty minutes," Jas said and he placed a soft kiss on my forehead then on my lips.

I let out an unladylike groan before getting off my comfy bed. Jas whooshed out the window and I walked over to shut it. I walked into my closet and picked out a pair of black skinny jeans, a black crop top, and a red and black plaid jacket. I also grabbed a pair of black boots and threw those on. I walked into the bathroom and brushed my teeth and combed my hair. I decided to style my hair in a braid. I took the top half of my hair and did a fishtail braid.

I walked downstairs, looked at the clock and saw that I had ten minutes left until Jas said he would pick me up

I walked downstairs, looked at the clock and saw that I had ten minutes left until Jas said he would pick me up. So I decided to make breakfast. After I finished eating, I put my plate and cup in the dishwasher and walked outside. Bella was still inside so I didn't bother locking up the door and I walked over to the sleek car that belonged to my sparkly boyfriend.

I got in the car to find a very serious expression. "What's wrong?" I asked as he pulled out of my driveway.

"My family wants to leave," Jas said his grip tightening on the steering wheel.