41- Grieving

"Should we visit them?" "They're in the closest graveyard." We nodded and went there, seeing as it's where dad was buried. We didn't visit him but before, I got a bouquet of thorned roses, just as he would've wanted. "Wouldn't it make more sense to get them de-thorned?" "No, the roses with thorns mean defeat. He was defeated so I'm putting the proper roses there. Although, I feel like it would make more since we killed them there." "Yeah, Hey, we are buying the mountain, why don't we put a proper grave for those two?" I nodded to him and set the roses down. "I'll still put these here. Roses have always been his favorite so, wherever his grave is, I'm putting flowers." I smiled and placed the flowers down where it says 'Reaper's Grave'. "We suggested that the grave says 'Koro-Sensei' so it's easier to see the difference between the two. I hope they're getting along wherever they are." "Yeah, sir, I hope you don't mind if I kill other claiming to share your name." I said and placed my hand on the grave. The wind blew and it got cold as Karma and I shivered. "Is that a yes?" I asked and shivered more as Karma became normal. "Thank you, Reaper. You've been the best father I'll ever have." I smiled as I shivered again and felt tears prick my eyes.

"I'll see you again where you really died. I'm sorry I had to kill you..." I said and wiped my eyes and noticed Karma done by Koro-Sensei's stone. I took a deep breath and left with Karma.

"Why are you sad?" "I was visiting the Reaper. Sorry, still getting over that he's gone..." I muttered and they nodded. "It's understandable, should we come with you next time?" "No, it's alright, I just might visit him a lot." They nodded and we sat down and talked.

"We should go to karaoke again." "Whats with you guys and karaoke?" I asked after Gakushuu's suggestion but he just shrugged. "Maybe we'll have our own room." Teppei said as Gakushuu was dragging me out. Alisa saw and stared questioningly, "Gaku, What are you doing?" "She refuses to walk to I'm dragging her until she does. Don't worry, she's fine Alisa." Alisa nodded and hugged me quickly before bounding back to her own room.

We got out own room but it was a larger room. It felt a bit weird for all of us to not have someone in E-class here but we agreed to just sing.

Gakushuu-

Ren-

You-

Seo-

Natsuhiko-