29- Nightmares

I fell asleep soon and had a nightmare that Gakushuu and the others called me a murderer and Koro-Sensei was next to me, the knife through his heart. Soon, the Reaper walked by me but was a ghost, seeing as he passed through me.

"Wake up my student. You did the right thing and can get revenge when you want." He said and I was confused. Wake up..? I'm in a nightmare! I realized and tried to wake up but was unable to. My father was a ghost too and walked by me as I realized that my family and E-class were ghosts too and staring at me like I was a monster. The Reaper smiled at me as I was surrounded and the five boys collapsed onto the floor. Koro-Sensei picked up a real knife and before he could die, he threw the knife right at my neck.

Just then, I woke up in a slight panic. "You okay?" I heard a voice ask me and I saw Gakushuu. "Fine... never thought a nightmare would get me that badly..." I said and rubbed my head then my neck. "You began to cry, you know." He said and walked next to my still sitting frame. He placed a hand on my cheek and I leaned into it. "Sorry... I'll get ready for school." I said and was going to get up before Gakushuu pinned me down. "Nope." He simply said and leaned into me. Just then I realized, he was shirtless over me and wearing shorts, not even the school's pants. I blushed under him and he smirked but settled down next to me and hugged me close to him. I felt something poke my legs and I stretched my hand down to hopefully get it off me. (No lemon but I'm doing this bc I can).

Gakushuu gasped a bit and I felt this thing poking my leg seem to twitch and I stopped. "I-I'll take care of that..." Gakushuu said, embarrassed and I nodded while blushing, realizing what it was. He went into my bathroom and he was in there for a while until I heard the toilet flush and the sink go on then off. He came back, with some water on his face to calm himself down and laid down next to me again, carefully this time. His hands again wrapped around my waist and his head was snuggled into my shirt then he got bored and put his head in my neck. He nibbled for a minute there and my face was really red and I had to hold back squeaks, seeing that it was 1 in the morning. He stopped and rested his head just in my neck and I felt his breath even out as well as his grip get loose,

Idiot.... I thought and fell asleep soon. I had a peaceful dream this time and was thankful when we woke up again. The stupid alarm woke me up and I felt his grip on me tighten when I was going to turn off the alarm. He cried in my chest and muttered, "No... she isn't a killer. She didn't do it... Alisa... mom... please don't go. Father isn't dead because of (Y/n)..." He said and I smiled and laid back down after turning off the alarm. "(Y/n)... I'll save you... your monster of a brother doesn't deserve you... your family doesn't if they treat you like that... I know you killed that octopus-thing for good... I know he killed my father..." He said, his grip tighter and I was surprised to say the least. Soon, I shook him awake and he groaned. I kissed his cheek and wiped away the tears on his face as he was surprised too.

"Wh-What are you doing?" He asked and smacked my hand away. Some blush became evident on his face and I smiled while leaning into him but hit him on the head soon. "You basically we're saying look at them by doing that!" He whisper-yelled and I huffed. "No I wasn't. My boobs were below your head. You looked down at them yourself." I said and turned away from him. "At least I didn't touch them!" He whisper-yelled again and my face was red, from the thought of him doing that and what he was referring to.

"Well I'm sorry that it was poking my leg and felt uncomfortable!" I whisper-yelled now and he did the same. "You could've told me!" "How was I supposed to know you were causing it?" I asked him and he scoffed then sighed, "I'm sorry alright. Let's just-" Ren suddenly burst into my room. "Gakushuu! Why aren't you- Ohhhhh! I see, you got lucky didn't you?" Ren asked and our faced flushed. "W-we just slept! Not that Ren!" He yelled and I hid my face in my pillow. "Shut up Ren. Gakushuu, (Y/n), we need to prepare for school." Natsuhiko said and I could tell he was holding himself back from smacking Ren.

Gakushuu nodded and got up and looked at me. "Tell me what I said later." He said then left my room as Ren closed my door after locking it from the inside. Seriously don't like how Ren teases us... I thought and put on my uniform. A note was suddenly by my window after I got dressed and a rose thorn was holding it down. "When should you give this octopus a trip to memory lane?" I smiled after reading this letter and pulled out my phone.

(Y/n): So preparations are ready?
Reaper: Of course they are! So when can you do it?
(Y/n): Probably after class someday but you'd need to take the class hostage when the octopus and Kurasuma are busy or else it wouldn't work. And take Professor Bitch to add some icing on the cake.
Reaper: Could've said a couple days.
(Y/n): Whatever, I need to go, talk to you during his assassination.
Reaper: Got it, tell me if that boy gives you any trouble.
(Y/n): Will do. Goodbye sir.

I turned off my phone after getting a response from him saying goodbye and my door was suddenly slammed. "Hurry up!" Gakushuu called and I sighed while walking to the door. "Don't slam into it again. I'm coming out." I said and unlocked the door. I walked out and nodded to the boys with my uniform on as they nodded. We headed to school and I was the same as always except for how we had the stage set up and I was doing lights at the back of the stage.

Gakushuu POV

"Hello ladies, glad you could come." I said at the door as they paid for their tickets. 'Your welcome Asano!" One said and they all winked at me. After the kids finished paying for tickets, we went backstage for (Y/n) to do lights for a while and get used to it before I decided to play first. The other four had their guitars too and when I walked out, a light passed right by my torso and I began playing. The other four walked out and played too while making the crowd cheer.

After the performance ended, (Y/n) turned off the light show and turned on the auditorium lights. The girls basically ran to the other side after giving the four money for the next 'concert' and a male walked up to me. "Something wrong?" I asked and he shook his head, "It's just... where's Akabane? She's always by your side and I heard some girls saying they were going to kiss you if she wasn't here." He said and we heard (Y/n). "Right here. They're annoying." She said and I nodded as she walked by and to the next place as the male nodded and gave his money to Seo and we walked backstage as the lights were turned off. Once the lights were off, Ren walked out first this time and we followed as a light passed at Seo's neck and Natsuhiko's feet.