36- New Assassin

After all spells ware off

"Oh thank god they're gone." I said and sighed in relief. "Why are you so happy?" "Changing with wings is not comfortable. And imagine how many times I've woken up in the middle of the night because the wings were in pain. I guess you wouldn't know." I said and got out of the school. "Gotta admit. I will miss those hawks... and the breeze..." I muttered and shrugged, grabbing my stuff.

I walked out with the boys and heard a hawk cry above us. I was soon picked up and spoke. "I don't have wings. Please don't drop me again..." I said and the hawk nodded and soon let me down. It landed in front of me and poked at me with its beak and the boys sighed before they got poked at too. When the hawks were finished, I waved as they flew away. "Surprised they recognized me." I said and they shrugged as we headed to a restaurant. I just wanted something sweet, besides, I was hungry and it's a Friday. "Hey (Y/n)." I turned and saw Konini, Piniaki, Quto, and a new person. "Hello you four, who's this?" I asked and Quto spoke. "New actor, this is Anaki Arai." Anaki was tall. He has white hair that has blonde tips. I nodded and shook his hand. I excused myself from the boys, hoping they wouldn't plan something against me and spoke to the four for a quick minute or so.

"So then Arai-" "Anaki is alright." "Okay, what's going on?" "We're doing a new movie. Apparently more people want you as the main character since you looked so real in acting." "That's what we do though. We aren't supposed to look like we don't care." I said to Quto and he sighed. "The point I'm getting to is that, we're doing another movie soon and people like you as the main character. You've attracted an audience already." I nodded and looked at the script.

(All movies will be a book or anime reference) "Scythe"? I read the title. "Yes. You will be the main girl and he will be the main boy." "Please don't tell me it gets all lovey-dovey again." "There's one kiss scene, calm down, we won't show it." I sighed in relief and heard Anaki sigh in relief too. "Good, I'm not kissing some random girl." "He's not acting, good. He's not like Xier." "Who?" "Annoying asshole." "Watch your language." "It's true and we both know it Konini." I said and she sighed but nodded. "But you can phrase it better." "I got it, now, can I go back to the boys?" "Of course, go on." Piniaki said and I nodded, keeping the script in my hands as I read it while walking into the restaurant.

"Finally back I see." A very grumpy voice said as I sat down. "Nice to see you too Natsuhiko." I said, placing the script on the table and read it but it got snatched. "What's this?" "New movie script." I said and reached for it but Ren held it above me. "Alright fucker, I'm not in the best mood, just give me back the script before I cut your hands off." I said and he dropped the script in my hands. "I thought your period ended." "That's what I thought too... it's probably a spot but I'm still annoyed..." I muttered and continued reading the script until a waitress came and put down sweets and drinks. Gakushuu smirked to me and took the script. "Gakushuu..." I glared at him but he gave me a cocky smirk. "Yes dear~?" "Give me the script back, now." I demanded but he shook his head. "I thought actors were supposed to act. Why aren't you nice right now? Even if you have your period, you can act the best out of us." I tapped my foot then decided to go with it, getting a pleading look in my eyes and I leaned into Gakushuu.

"Gakushuu, please give me back my script." I said and he backed up from the sudden behavior. In that change, I snatched the script but when it was in the air, someone grabbed it. I'm slowly losing my patience... I growled in my head and turned, seeing Karma. "Brother, how are you?" I asked with venom in my voice as the boys sighed and ate. "I'd like my script back..." I said but he walked away with it. "Scythe? What's it about?" Karma asked and I grit my teeth while noticing he led me to an 'E-class' table. "(Y/n), how nice to see you." "Fuck off Rio." I said and punched Karma in the stomach. Needless to say, he dropped the script and I took it back. Wait till Monday... I thought and was surprised that no one realized what happened. I sat back down with the boys and ate the food in front of me.