18- Karaoke Day

I was questioning myself and my door soon opened.

I was crying so much that I hardly realized the five boys who walked into my room. When I felt a hand on my face wiping my tears, I jumped and hit the hand away. Quickly using my sleeve, I wiped my tears and saw the five boys who were around my bed. "Why..?" I asked and put my head in my knees again. "Why what?" Seo asked and I spoke, "Why do you all still talk to me? My brother and you hate each other and wants the other dead. I'm an E-class student, I keep a secret from you. I've told you the punishment if you knew what we're hiding. So why do you still even talk to me?" I cried and cried until I felt myself awkwardly hugged. "You don't mean to be E-class. If you weren't, you wouldn't have the secrets. As for your brother, you can't control him." Gakushuu said and I felt myself cry more.

He lifted my head and wiped away my tears, "So don't you dare think that again." He said and I nodded. "A-Alright..." They each got off me and my phone rang. I checked it and it was from Karma.

Demon: Hey, Nagisa saw Asano's car. Did he see the knife?
Death: No because I was being smart, now leave me alone.
Demon: Good, see you Monday.

They seemed curious but I shook my head and put my phone away. "(Y/n), tomorrows the weekend, why don't we all hang out then?" I nodded and faked a smile. "That's fake, stop." Gakushuu said and I nodded, stopping the smile. "That does sound like a good idea Ren. But where are we going?" I asked him and Ren thought. Natsuhiko hit his head, "If you're going to tell us that we're going to hang out then plan something beforehand." He said and the other boys each nodded. "How about karaoke?" He said and I stared. The boys each nodded and I slowly nodded too.

Tomorrow

I woke up and got ready. (Choose your outfit)

(Sorry for the blur but I hope you can see the outfits well!)

After choosing what I was wearing, I walked out and saw Gakushuu talking to Seo. They were wearing normal clothes too and I walked up to them. "Hey you two." I waved and they waved back. "You ready? We're gonna meet the other three at the karaoke place." I nodded and got a call from Karma.

(Y/n): What do you want?
Karma: Hey, the other three assholes are here. Where are the other two?
(Y/n): God dammit... Don't disturb them Karma.
Karma: Actually... that's a bit hard to do.
(Y/n): Why? We're coming now.

We were driving in the car and I had my phone on speaker for the other two to hear.

Karma: So, there was only the room the can fit 15 people and we both asked for a karaoke room. This ended with us having to share a room.
Gakushuu: Are you serious?
(Y/n): You'll be away from them Gakushuu. I hope.
Karma: You think the other 8 people here want to be next to the five people we hate? Anyways, get here before I kill one of them.
(Y/n): Were here. Stop threatening them.