HS 23*

Since I got back Ammah has been misbehaving and I really don't know what to do anymore. I did everything in my power to try and make her feel better but I don't know what's wrong with her so it's difficult to know what will make her feel better.

(Changes- XXXTentacion playing).
She just served me lunch and went back to her room alone. Last night I caught her crying and no matter how hard I tried she wouldn't tell me what's wrong with her and I can't help but worry. I just hope it's not something reoccurring about her dad. That has always been a touchy subject for her.
I keep my plate and go to her room.
I saw her lying down looking at the ceiling intensely.

I stand by the door frame "Ammah? What's wrong?" I asked.
She just looked at me with a frown "I don't blame you" was all she said back.
I don't know why she doesn't blame me but I don't think she's being honest. I don't even know what I did wrong.

"Let's talk about it" I say sitting next to her. She sits up and looks at me.
"We should. So do you have something you want to tell me?"

"No. Not at the moment. But this is about you not me so do you have something to tell me? I don't want to see you this way"
"My mood depends on your answer ai"

"What? What is that supposed to mean?" I ask.
"You really don't know?" She asks.

"Yeah of course—" my phone starts ringing cutting me off.

Hello Mohammed?

Laura? What's up?

I want to talk to you about something important but I want you to be prepared before you get here.

I laugh.
Is it a battle neh? You want me to come over wearing armor neh?

Not physical preparation...

Where are you getting at?

Let's just meet at your office. In your private room.

My office private room? Okay. When?

I'm already on my way over.

Fine. I'll get going now.
I end the call.

I turn and look at Ammah who was still looking at me blankly.
"I have to go but while I'm gone I want you to think about your explanation properly because I'm of tired of all this drama. I hate feeling uncomfortable in my own house with my wife. Let's deal with it once and for all" I say before walking out a bit pissed by her drama.

............
............
............

I walked inside and walked straight to my private room. It's where I eat, sleep and waste time when I'm at work and I can't help but feel weirded out that Laura wants to meet me there.
I walked in and saw her sitting on my couch, she was wearing her usual fitted gown and a turban.
She stands and smiles at me.

"So...I'm really curious to know why we had to meet in the only place that doesn't have a security camera and is sound proof"
She smiles.
"Don't worry I'm not here to seduce you. You rejected me 3times already and that was before you got married if I try now I'm afraid you might put me behind bars".

"So? What do you have to tell me?" I ask.
"Before I answer you I really want to know why you declined me and got married to that girl. Aren't I prettier?"

"Don't get me wrong you are gorgeous and I agree that you have a better face and body as well but I'm at a point in my life where that doesn't matter to me anymore"
"And that's why you dumped Jiddah, right?"