HS 10*

*Sometimes You Have To Go Broke, Lose The Person You Thought*
    *You Thought You Loved, And Watch Your Friends Turn Into Foes*
    *In Order To Get To Where You Are Going. Trust The Process.*
                               **Elevation Requires Separation.

What the hell am I suppose to do. I put everything I've got on the restaurant.

Hello? Ammah?

Yes. Taliya?

I can take care of everything with the cash left with me.

Gypsy was in memory of my mum and it's about to be taken from me because I didn't care and now what can I possibly do?

You know I have done everything in my power but you need help financially if you what to keep both businesses up.

You can't be serious...

I am. I too lost money Ammah. They left me crumbs which I have been using to pay my bills, my family's bills and yours too. I don't have anything less than 3million in my account. And we both know keeping Gypsy open and working itself takes about a million and a half.

Taliya inason na tambayeki abu. I need advice.

Okay inaji.

Baba Ladan wants me to get married. He wants me to choose who I want but he also wants me to choose Mohammed.

Which Mohammed are you talking about?

Mohammed Hamza. The billionaire?

I don't know him like you do. You know him personally, the kind of person he is but I only know him through his name and on tv. But he might just be the perfect financial supply you need. Didn't you say he covered your shop's rent for 2 years?

Yeah he did.

Then think twice before you make a decision. Right now I have an interview I'll call you later.

She hangs up.

I'm officially screwed!!!
I have to make things right, immediately mah.

She picks up her phone and makes a call.

Hello? Deborah?

..................................

    Mohammed sat down going through incognito files. Partially irritated by how he had to falsify the document just so he can know who has been selling off his work.

Someone knocks at his door.
"Come in" He says not looking up.

   The door opens and she comes in.
"You look busy" she says.
He raises his head to see Ammah standing with a box in her hand.

"Surprise! Surprise! Surprise! What are you doing here?" He asks getting up.
     "I came to see your office and bring you a treat"
Okay let's go in.
    He leads her inside the room he eats.