HS 3*

Adam parks and takes a deep breath, being his usual dramatic self.
"Aren't you coming out?" Mohammed asks as he exits the car.

Ammah followed suit.
The security guard walks over bringing out her suitcases. Adam had already made his way inside the house.

"Are you staying long?" Mohammed asks out of curiosity as he looked at the number of boxes she brought along with her.
She shakes her head "Not really"

He nods "Shall we?"
She puts her bag forward "Carry this for me, my hand is numb"

He couldn't help but smile at how demanding she was "Anything accompanying your sentence?"
She didn't know what he meant so she just shrugged as she still held it out to him.

"Okay then, we're here and it doesn't look heavy" he starts walking towards the house.
"I guess I misjudged you"

"What?" He asks still walking.
"I thought you were a gentleman"

"Hmm"
She follows "What's that supposed to mean?"
"I just didn't know you were impolite but a week here will do you good".

She stops, folding her arms "What are you implying?"
He turns and looks at her quietly.
"Are you trying to say that I have no manners?"

"Do you?"
At this point she was deeply annoyed by him.
"I didn't really need your help I just thought as a gentleman you'd be open to help but I'm an independent woman I can do it myself"

He wanted to laugh, he had no idea how what he had said had anything to do with her being an independent woman.
"Are you a misogynist?"

"What?" He asked confused.
"I'm sure you are and I seriously doubt you have a girlfriend and I would blame that on your attitude" she says before walking past him.

He stood there shocked and amused. That was a conversation he has never had before and a part of him wanted it to go on.

He smiles.
"Why are you smiling? And why is she fuming?" Adam asks as he stands next to him.

He just laughs "Your cousin or whatever—I like her, she's a breath of fresh air. Come on it's go"

"Oh yeah, your secretary called. You're supposed to have a meeting with Villa Architecture in thirty minutes"
"Then we better hurry".

::

Immediately he got to the site he change into more comfortable and appropriate shoes.
"Welcome" the man in charge says when he approaches him.

The man was disappointed, he hoped he'd meet the CEO but instead Mohammed showed up, what he didn't know was that the CEO was standing before him.
"Unfortunately something came up so he sent me to inspect on his behalf"
The man nods "Okay, come along with me".

"Everything seems to be in place" Mohammed comments as soon as they rounded up the tour.
"Yes"

"But where the other man? I was told I was meeting two people"
He nods "he excused himself early"
"Really? Was there an emergency or I hope it's not his health"

The man shakes his head smiling "Nothing of the sort. He said he was done for the day"
"What's up?" Adam asks joining him.

"So for no reason at all he decided to skip work?" Mohammed asks again. At this point the man was beginning to feel nervous, feeling like he was snitching.

"I'll just explain to the boss" he counters.
"I'm here you answer to me"

The man turns to Adam raising his eyebrows. He's been the one coming for the inspections.
Mohammed turns to Adam.
"What's the man's name? And is he always not available during your inspections?"