HS 21*

#DREW

I sit in my office going through my chats with Jiddah and I have to admit I miss that girl so much. She and I met 3years back and I fell in love with her the moment I met her. She's different, she's funny, adventurous, timid and not afraid to take risks. Sometimes I don't know what devil got in me at the time I married Amma but now I love her too.
   I'm scared that if I don't do something about it ASAP I will lose Jiddah and I don't want that to happen. She has done a lot for me and I have always been on the receiving end, I just want her to be by my side. But I'm selfish, I also want Amma too. This has been in my mind for weeks, it was all I could think about during my board meeting this morning and if I wasn't actually the CEO I would have been fired.

I walk inside the house and hang my car keys. I didn't look for Amma or check the kitchen were she might be I just went straight upstairs to my room. I took my bath and lied down to rest. I close my eyes thinking deep about what to do when I heard a mild scream. I open my eyes and see Amma standing by the door wearing nothing but a towel.

"What?" I asked confused.
"Sorry. I freaked out, I didn't know you were back neh"

"Yeah I was stealthy when I came in" I say with a smile.
"Why didn't you look for me?" She asks walking in and closing the door.
"I thought you were in the kitchen and I wanted to take a bath and surprise you downstairs" I lied.

"Aww! Really?" She asks with wide anticipating eyes.
"Yeah definitely but why are.....Amma were you planning to take a bath in my bathroom? Do you always bath here?" I ask raising my eyebrows.

She smiles embarrassed "Your bathroom is more comfortable and brighter" she admits.
"Is that why you never take your bath before I leave for work?" I ask.

"If I said No you won't believe me. So....No".
"You're right I don't believe you. Why? Are you shy? Even after E.V.E.R.Y.T.H.I.N.G?" I ask.

"Yeah I feel weird asking you if I could use your bathroom when mine is perfectly fine"
"It's not perfect. It can't be perfect when it's not comfortable and bright like you want it to"
"I sound like a brat don't I?"

"You're my wife, if you don't sound like a brat to me then who else?"
I stand up and hold her hands.
"You don't have to ask me if you want to do anything in this house, it's yours as much as it's mine and I want you to know whatever happens it will always be yours, no one can take that away from you not even me" I give her a light kiss "Now, go take your bath in YOUR (his bathroom) bathroom. I'll go serve the food. Meet me downstairs when you're done" I say and slowly walk out.

I do.
I really do love her.
What's going on with me?

..........
..........
..........

I sat down in my office going through some files when someone knocks on my door and peeps in.
"Hey hey" Nusaiba says still sticking her head in.
"What are you doing here?" I ask surprised by her visit. She hates coming to the office to see me.

"I came here to see how you are doing. Da banzo bah?" She asks sitting across my table.
"Anything is fine with me" I say back turning my attention to my papers.

"Okay. Honestly I came here for something else"
"I knew it. Meye?" I ask her.

"Why are you back together with Jiddah?"
"What? Did she tell you?"
"No. She's my friend, you met her through me in the first place. She and I decided to catch up and while she went to get me something you called".

"So she saved my number with Mohammed? Come on. I know she told you" I say back. Am I the only Mohammed that exists? NO!

"She saved it as MH🥰 but the moment I saw that 146 at the end of the number I knew it was you"
"Ugh!" I groan face palming myself.

"But why I thought you and your wife where doing fine?"
"We are but I don't want yo let Jiddah down"
"You're not letting her down. Jiddah is my friend and so is Ammah but I have always been closer to Jiddah and I can proudly tell you to stick to your wife. Not because Jiddah is a horrible person but your wife has completely changed for you and because of you. Don't hurt her, you only feel indebted to Jiddah and that's it"

"You're right though."
"I know I am"
"So I am going to Abuja to tell Jiddah in person"
"Better" She says smiling proudly.

    Though Nusaiba is an annoying spoilt brat, she has good sense of judgment. I know I can always count on her honesty. She never really liked Ammah but here she is rooting for her. I don't always agree with what she says but I do most of the time.

...........
...........
...........

"You're going to Abuja tomorrow?" She asks surprised.
"Yeah I am. Is something wrong with that?"

"No nothing it's just....all of a sudden"
"Karki damu, I'll be back before you know it" I say fixing my suitcase.

"Okay but I want to ask a question though..."
"Yeah" I raise my head looking at her.
"What are you doing?"

"Packing my suitcase"
"Like that? You're just throwing everything and anything in"
I look at her and then back at the suitcase, I went through this process three times before I stay fixed on her face.

"Adam always fixes it for me"
"That's my job now. You just lie down and rest"

I nod and lie down on my bed watching her bring everything out.
"What is a praying mat doing here" she brings it out.
"Incase I need to pray"

"Seriously?" She raises her eyebrows.
"Yeah Seriously"

"Okay then"

Next chapter to be released on Tuesday!!!