Situation

I DO NOT OWN THESE CHARACTERS: J.K.ROWLING OWNS THEM.This is just a fanfic by a Huge HP fan.

---------------------------------

DRACO’S P.O.V

How the hell was he supposed to get into the common room now? Those two babbling gits had been standing there for a good ten minutes, just staring at the wall, and obviously trying to figure out how to get into the entrance to the Room of Requirement.

      As Draco waited for them to move out of the way, his mind drifted to his new friend. He hoped like hell that Hermione was safe, and not being tortured right now by Blaise and Goyle. That had been truly horrible. And it hurt like a bitch.

      The one thing that perplexed Draco the most about the attack was Blaise’s behaviour. He had never been such a violent person in all the time they had known each other, and he had seemed like the least concerned about blood types in the entire student body of Slytherin.

      ‘Well’, Draco thought, ‘A Man Can Change.’

      He thought, after the war that perhaps most people would have changed for the better like he had. He thought that they would leave behind any prejudice stocked up within themselves, due to the stupid misgivings of their parents, who thought they were right.

      Draco heard voices. Not inside his head, that would be worrying. No, he heard the voice of Ginny Weasley and his head popped around the corner he was hiding behind to see that all the way down the other side of the hall, Ginny was talking to someone, before stalking off and over to the Wonder Twins. Draco could see a swish of brown wavy hair behind that corridor Ginny had just emerged from.

      ‘Bloody Hell!’ Draco thought, ‘Now how are we supposed to get into the common room?’

      As Hermione was looking around the corner with worried eyes, Draco caught them, and motioned for her to stay put. All he could think about was getting into the common room so he could go to sleep. Even though Hermione had healed him perfectly, he was still exhausted. And he was still thinking about Blaise and Goyle, and any horrible thing they were planning to do to either Hermione or himself.

      His feet ran silently through the corridor he had just come from, leading him around a few corners and up a few stairs before he reached Hermione standing at the corner. She was unaware that he had just run around the corridors to her. Her small frame jumped slightly as he put his hand on her shoulder. Worry was spread right across her face and his own mirrored hers.

      “I was walking up here and didn’t realise how far we had come when she spotted Harry and Ron. What on earth are we going to do?” She was stressing out. The reason they were stressing out was because McGonagall had told them that no one was to know where their common room was, as she wanted it to remain a secret for Head Prefects privacy, as long as she used it as that. Draco had a feeling when the woman had said this, that she was hiding something else as well. Why would the placement of the Common Room be so important?

      “I have no idea. They were here, standing dumbfounded as I came around the corner. Slipped back before they could see me.” Draco thought that they must be wondering whether or not they could see the destroyed room that had been set ablaze last year.

      “McGonagall should have just announced that it wasn’t available or something at the beginning of the term...” Hermione whispered.

      “That wouldn’t have worked. People would have become curious and tried to get inside. I know that’s what I would’ve done.” He answered, in the same hushed voice as Hermione’s.