Kiss With Death

I DO NOT OWN THESE CHARACTERS: J.K.ROWLING OWNS THEM. This is just a fanfic written by a huge HP fan.

Hello! As promised, two days after my most recent chapter, I am updating to get rid of that thirst I left you all with. I have been extremely busy as said many times before so im not sure how regular posts will be. But don't worry, there is no way on earth that i would abandon or leave this story unfinished. Also, as promised this is in Draco's P.O.V and is smaller than usual as I wanted it that way. ENJOY!

------------------------------------------------------------

“You can go in now, he wants to see you.” Narcissa said to Draco through teary eyes. His Mother had just been in talking to his father in the Chamber. It was the last time he would ever make coherent sense. “I’m sorry I took so long, he only has half an hour until...”

      “Will you be okay Mother?” She nodded at him and he stared back helplessly. She walked into the awkward embrace of her sister and stayed there. He was in his own embrace with his beautiful girlfriend. Hermione was staring up at him, he could feel it. Her eyes, whenever on him, left their own imprint that he could feel on the side of his face.

      Draco twisted her around in his arms. He was fully aware his father could see him through the glass window, yet he didn’t care one bit. Taking her face between his hands he kissed her full on the lips, savouring her taste as he did every day. Looking into her eyes, he knew he was on the right track. He was doing things right for once in his life.

      The tattoo tingled on his arm, something it had done from day one. Although he never told Hermione this as he had a theory about it, once he had talked to Ginny about it. Whenever Hermione seemed upset or worried, or hurt – as he had discovered when she receive a paper cut in class – it tingled on his arm to let him know. Ginny had said that his idea about her being hurt and it tingling, had to be true, considering Hermione had told Ginny her own bracelet would make her hand tingle when he was feeling the same way.

      He looked down into those whiskey eyes, those eyes he could drink up all day long. “You’re worried.” Draco said to her.

      “Of course I am. I worried for you Draco. And I can feel you’re worried too.” All Draco could do was smile down at her. He tucked a piece of loose hair behind one ear and kissed her cheek tenderly.

      “I have to go in. I’ll be out shortly. I love you.”

      “I love you too.” His hand went cold as it let go of her small gloved one. He never wanted to let go of it but he had to, as his next words needed to be said to his father. He needed them off his chest and Draco didn’t want to be spilling them while he was a vegetable, incapable of saying anything coherent back to him.

      Draco turned and walked to the door the guard was standing by. He handed his wand over reluctantly and spoke in a quick quiet manner, “If you see the two of us fighting, or trying to kill each other, please don’t do anything. This is the last chance I have to let everything out and it may make him angry.” The guard wasn’t pleased, but agreed.

      When Draco walked inside the room, his father was sitting at a small white chair, bolted to the ground. He looked like shit. His hair was dirty and dishevelled his face all sallow and sunken and his eyes were jutting out of his face, darker than the silvery grey orbs they usually were, like his very own.

      “Tell me dear boy. How will you be using Granger to get to Potter? Trick her into loving her and then having her trust you so much that she is left broken when you ditch her to kill that bastard?” Draco felt like killing him right now. He felt like doing it so much, but kept his hands restrained and balled up in white fists at his side. He could feel the eyes of the others looking at him through the window, watching the exchange.