From Chaos Comes Order

I DO NOT OWN THESE CHARACTERS. J.K.ROWLING OWNS THEM. This is just a fanfic written by a huge HP fan.

------------------------------------------------

 It took a very long time for Hermione to heal Draco’s face, as he had suffered many cuts and broken bones that needed to be healed properly.

      Thankfully he had been unconscious during the fixing of his face, as Hermione imagined it would have been very painful. She had to get up a couple of times to grab her healing books, to find spells she hadn’t used in a while that would fix certain things.

      After about two hours his face was completely healed and he started to wake up. His eyes fell upon Hermione as she was examining the wounds underneath his shirt through the ripped holes that had been created.

      She noticed him wake up and sighed “I was hoping you would be asleep the entire time, this next part will probably hurt. I haven’t seen the full extent of your wounds but if they are worse than your face ones were, we will be here all night.” Malfoy lifted his good hand up to his face and felt it. She could see the smile on his lips as he passed over all his features, admiring her handy work.

      “I’m going to have to take your shirt off Malfoy to get a better look at these wounds.”

      Malfoy smirked at her, “Back to last names are we? Oh and just to let you know, I’m not this easy to get into Granger, but you’ve been kind enough to heal me so I’ll let you stare at my wonderful body again. It will be the bathroom scene all over again.” Hermione muttered the word ‘jerk’ under her breath and started to carefully lift the black shirt over his head.

      He winced in pain quite a few times and groaned out loud when Hermione accidentally knocked his stomach with her elbow. He was very tender there and she hoped there were no internal injuries.

      Malfoy’s body looked nothing like the perfection it had been when she saw him in the bathroom last month, but you could still see his well-toned form and muscles somewhere beneath the wounds. They made her a little queasy too; she had a thing for muscles. There was blood everywhere, and all of it was fresh. There was a large cut spread diagonally across his midsection, as if someone had sliced a knife down it quickly and his chest was bruising already, with small cuts everywhere. The large cut was still bleeding and she knew that this cut would be priority. He also had that mangled arm, which would be fixed easily.

      “Can I roll you onto your side slightly? I need to check your back.” He complied and Hermione was happy to see that there was no damage on his back whatsoever. Blaise and Goyle must have only injured his front. She was comforted to know that he would at least be able to lie on his back at night.

      Her first and foremost job she wanted done was to stop the bleeding from the larger cut. It took some time but eventually the bleeding stopped and Malfoy’s moans stopped too. As she stood up and looked across his chest her eyes flickered to his legs. Through the cuts in his pants she could see that he had a wound as bad as his chest on his right thigh, so unfortunately, she needed to remove his pants.

      Malfoy must have suspected this as a large smirk spread across his face and he kicked his shoes off his feet, and onto the ground beside the couch. Hermione let out a large groan before reluctantly moving down to his legs.

      Her fingers grazed the skin at the top of his pants and he let out a shiver, one she was all too familiar with as Ron used to shiver a lot when she touched him. They never had sex when they were together, they never progressed that far, and she was fine with that. So yes, this made her an 19-year-old virgin, but she didn’t mind at all, knowing she would find someone who would make her happy one day.

      She started to unbutton his pants before proceeding to unzip them slowly, not sure of any injuries on his... well in that particular spot. He wriggled a little bit to help her as she pulled his pants off and down his lean white legs, but he was wincing in the process, clear discomfort showing on his face.

      Once they were off, she threw them to the ground and gasped in horror. The amount of deep cuts on his legs was horrific. They had almost cut him into pieces.

      “Oh please Malfoy...” She trailed off. He got the wrong idea and his eyebrow shot up in the air as his hand slid down to the waistband of his briefs, slowly trailing them down. She smacked his hand away and he laughed.

      “Oh, did you want to do that part?” He asked.

      “Oh don’t be disgusting Malfoy. I meant ‘oh please Malfoy’ to mean, ‘oh please Malfoy let me take you to Madam Pomfrey’. These wounds are seriously bad, and I’m not sure if I have complete faith in myself when it comes to healing them.” Hermione’s head swam with the possibility of accidentally healing wrong and one of his cuts opening up during class time.

      “Well I have faith in you so stop worrying. I can’t go to Madam Pomfrey because then I will have to tell her what happened. I don’t want that sort of humiliation.” His voice was quiet. She knew it was hard for him to be so nice to everyone after all these years, and having no friends must really put you in a bad place, but having them come back and beat you, just because of who you associate with? She thought he must feel simply horrible.

      “They won’t tell anyone Malfoy, you won’t be humiliated. I’ll come with you and stay with you if you like.” Hermione couldn’t understand why she was saying this to him. She couldn’t understand why she was acting as if he were her friend. But then a sudden thought hit her. Were they friends now?

      He seemed to notice her words as well. “It’s not only that Granger. The teachers will have to follow up on who did it, then they would know it was you who helped me from the Professors, and I don’t want them hurting you like this. In fact, I would say they would do a lot worse.”

      Sudden warmth rushed to her cheeks. Malfoy was caring for her, and technically right now, she was caring for him too. This definitely made them friends now.

      “Fine, but this is going to take a long time because I don’t want to hurt you, and I want to heal them properly.” She started to stop the bleeding on the worse of the cuts on his right thigh, “And thanks for caring Malfoy.”

      He gave her a genuine smile, “This makes us friends, doesn’t it?”

      “I suppose it does.” She returned his smile before looking back at the wound and muttering incarnations under her breath.

      “Well then friend. Distract me while you heal the crap out of me. I’d like to talk about something other than the events of tonight.” His old self, she noticed, still appeared even if he didn’t realise or want it to. His bossiness was one of the parts of him that did come through the cracks, though it wasn’t malicious or hurtful as it used to be. And now they were friends, she didn’t mind it one bit.

---------------------------------

 Comment and Vote! (ED)