An End Note from ImaginaryKrystal

Hi there everyone!

First off, thank you all so much for being the most patient, fun, kind, loving, enthusiastic and interesting fans anyone could ever have. You are all so amazing and this story wouldn't have gone anywhere without you!

And i'm very serious about that! When i first started this out, i was sure that no one would read this story, as it was simply another Harry Potter fanfiction out there amoungst thousands. But thanks to all of your support, i was able to have the confidence to continue on and finish this story for all of you. And what a success it has been!

Since the beginning, i have known exactly where this story was going. I have known what was going to happen at various stages, and roughly how many chapters this would have. And of course, i have known how the lives of Draco and Hermione would pan out.

As everyone knows, I am quite a big Draco/Hermione fan, but don't get me wrong, I absolutely love Ron/Hermione as well, and it is entirely possible that the next story i write could be based around them. But no promises however, as I can't be certain at this point.

I want to thank most of you all as well, for not pointing out the massively obvious perspective mistakes at the beginning of this story. I have had quite a few people mention it, and i did write an authors note at the beginning of the story, stating that i would correct them all once this story was completed, and i will stick to my word with that. It is going to take a while to fix them all completely, as i have to go along with my word document at the same time to find mistakes (I dont want my online version and personal one to be different!), but it will be done eventually, and no plot points will be changed whatsoever.

As you all know, this is a super long story, so I am hoping with all my heart that i didn't forget to mention anything important when rounding up this story. If I did however, please feel free to private message me (this way i can fix it without everyone noticing) and im sure if there are any, i will find them and correct them in the right places as i am fixing up my perspective mistakes.

I also want to thank those who have informed me about copycat stories. Those are a real pain in the behind, but i dont think theres much i can do about it. They really get to me unfortunately, but i just try and tell myself that they must have liked my story so much that they tried writing one similar (weird way of thinking, i know).

I would like to wish all of you the best of luck in writing your own wonderful stories too, as I know that most of you are not only keen readers, but great writers as well! All the best! I also do apologise for not taking requests with stories as well. I hardly have time to write these days, so its hard to get any reading done as well unfortunately.

Once again, thank you all from the bottom of my heart for sticking with myself, Draco and Hermione through this big adventure! There have been many ups and downs, from Blaise attacking everyone, to Draco & Hermione taking their relationship to the next level, to my computer screwing up, to Lucius threatening their very lives before his date with the Dementors, to Hermiones struggle with power, to Harry and Ginny being wed in a happy setting, and to me showing you all that im obviously a Scorpius/Rose fan ahaha. So many things have happened!

I really, truely do hope you all like how this story has ended, as i am absolutely thrilled with how it has come out. They got their happy ending, and so did we!

Farewell for now my friends, and I hope to see you all again sometime soon with someting new!

Thanks so much,

ImaginaryKrystal