{39} Confrontations

**3rd person POV

"3... 2... 1" They both looked over to the screen at the same time and began searching for their names based on the syllable.

Oh fuck

"Izuku..." [m/n] could already feel the tears gather at the corner of his eyes.

"[m/n]-kun..." The two looked at each in complete shock and bewilderment "our names are there!!" Without even thinking the two collided with each other in a tight hug, fingers clutching tightly unto each others school shirt. [m/n]'s tail wagging uncontrollably due to the immense happiness he was feeling "We did it!"

"I... can't believe it" Midoriya heard [m/n] sniffle against his shoulder, they pulled apart after what felt like eternity of hugging and laughed at each other's tear stained cheeks. They finally looked around to see that their other classmates were spotting their names one by one. [m/n] noticed the angered look on Bakugou's face and he was shocked that his name wasn't on the list. He looked over to Todoroki who had a look of disappointment on his face, [m/n] didn't want to believe that Todoroki out of all people didn't pass. He searched on the screen for the boys name, lo and behold, his name wasn't there. I will try my best to comfort him! [m/n] thought determinedly to himself, he took one step forward but immediately stopped by the sound of Yoarashi.

"Todoroki!" The boy exclaimed, he marched over and stood across from Todoroki, towering over him. They sort of glared at each other for a bit and [m/n] could feel his tail tuck between his legs and his furry ears droop down. Oh no, are they gonna argue again? Instead he just flung his head forward slamming it on the ground "Sorry! It's because I was too narrow minded! I'm sorry!" Todoroki was staring at him with wide eyes but quickly went back to his indifferent stoic expression.

"I started in the first place, don't worry about it" Todoroki spoke calmly "there were things I realized thanks to you confronting me directly, too" behind them [m/n] had a little smile on his face. But out of nowhere Mineta placed his hand on Todoroki's shoulder, lord knows how he reached, and had a cocky look on his face.

"The hierarchy's collapsing...!"

"Stop that, Mineta-san" [m/n] walked over and pulled him off of Todoroki

"[l/n]!" [m/n] turned his head to see that Yoarashi was calling to him now.

"y-yeah?" He flung his head forward again slamming it into the ground with enough intensity that dust clouds formed around him. His tail and ears shot up in alarm "eh...?"

"I want to apologize again for your arm! i'm sorry" he stood up straight completely towering over him, [m/n] had to crane his head upward to look him in the eye, he felt ridiculously small next to him. "Also, congratulations on passing, you really do deserve it"

"oh... thank you" he bowed slightly to him in return "and you really don't have to apologize for anything at all, i'm fine, really" Yoarashi smiled to him and returned to stand near his senpai's again. [m/n] waved at him as he walked away, the [h/c] haired boy turned back around to see that Todoroki was looking at him but quickly turned his head away. [m/n] gulped and opened his mouth to say something but once again was cut off.

"Um, next we will pass out your results. They will have the breakdown of your score, so please look over them carefully." A few men in suits began walking around with stacks of paper and passed out the result to the students. "The cut off score was 50 point. We scored based on an demerit system. You can see how many points were taken off for which actions all listed out on the printouts."

"I got 71 points" Midoriya said "I didn't lose points for my actions, but mostly for my conduct before I acted and like standing around and stuff. What about you, [m/n]-kun"