{Epilogue 6} Mine

**3rd person's POV

"I'm home!" Midoriya opened the door to his home. He kicked off his shoes, hung his jacket and dropped his things on the couch. He then made his way upstairs to his shared bedroom where he saw Takahashi typing away at his computer. "Yukio?"

"Huh?" Takahashi turned around to face Midoriya and his face immediately brighten up "welcome home" he held his hand out for Midoriya to take, pull him into his lap and down for a kiss. "How was patrol?" He asked after pulling away a few minutes later.

"It was fine" Midoriya hummed "just a purse snatcher"

"Hmm" Takahashi pulled Midoriya down for another kiss, this time slipping his hands underneath Midoriya's shirt, he pulled away so he could slip the shirt off before pressing their lips back together again.

"W-Wait" Midoriya said breathless "lemme shower first"

"It's ok" Takahashi mumbled as he began nibbling on and biting Midoriya's skin

"...But lemme clean up a bit"

"No no, baby, you don't get it" Takahashi stood up, with Midoriya's legs wrapped around him and dropped him on the bed "lemme taste everything" he leaned down and began sucking on Midoriya's neck and made his way down, he pulled Midoriya's zipper down with his teeth while keeping his eyes locked with Midoriya "I wanna taste your day"

Midoriya couldn't help but laugh, his legs subtly opening wider and Takahashi mouthed at his growing bulge.

"May I?" Takahashi had his fingers hook on the waistband of Midoriya's pants. Midoriya let out a shaky breathe and nodded. Takahashi smirked and immediately pulled Midoriya's pants down along with his underwear.

He yelped from the sudden cold air but soon felt the heat of Takahashi's mouth around him immediately after. He bit down on his lips and arched his back off the bed from the pleasure that coursed through his body.

"Don't hold back your voice" Takahashi said now using his thumb to rub around the head "you know how much I love the sounds you make, don't you?" Takahashi then replaced his thumb with his tongue while also using his hands.

Midoriya began moaning out shamelessly, his toes curled in on themselves and his hips moving on their own, thrusting into Takahashi's mouth, seeking out more of that hot pleasure.

His fingers found their way to Takahashi's hair and his legs closing—trapping Takahashi's head between his thighs—when he began playing with Midoriya's hole

"F-Fuck!" Midoriya cursed, the pleasure of Takahashi's fingers on his prostate and his tongue around him was too good and overwhelming. "I'm gonna—Yukio—"

Before Midoriya could orgasm Takahashi pulled away causing Midoriya to let out a displeased groaned

"I'm not done with you just yet" Takahashi smirk, flipping Midoriya over so he was on his stomach and had his ass up. Takahashi licked his lips, taking a moment to admire the view. His hands caressing and squeezing Midoriya soft plum ass, making latter blush furiously from embarrassment.

His fingers traced along the curve of Midoriya's back causing him to shiver. He leaned forward till his lips were right against Midoriya's ears

"You make me so fucking horny" his voice low and husky "you said your day off was tomorrow, right?"

"Y-Yeah" Midoriya was shocked he was even able to speak at all. Takahashi leaned back and pulled off his shirt.

"Good"

.

.

.

Takahashi flopped down on the bed next to Midoriya, both breathing and panting heavily. Takahashi chuckled as he saw the blissed out expression on Midoriya's face, his mouth still hanging open, his pupils still dilated, and cum staining his cheek.