{36} Perfect Sight

**[m/n]'s POV

Our days of training finally passed and today we will be taking our provisional license exam at the National Dagoba Arena. i'm really nervous, I don't know what to expect. The bus only felt like a few seconds because I was spending so much time being anxious, it was barely enough time to calm down my nerves. When we arrived we all got off the bus and saw the huge place where we'll be taking our exam today. My tail was literally between my legs.

"Ah, i'm getting nervous" Jiro-san said and in the front I could see Mineta-san fidgeting

"I wonder what we'll have to do..." then he let out a shaky breathe "I wonder if i'll get my provisional license" all of a sudden Aizawa-Sensei lowered himself in front of him

"Mineta, it's not about whether or not you can. Go and get it!"

"Right! Of c-course!" he stuttered

"If you can pass this test and get your provisional licenses, then you novice eggs will become chicks. You'll hatch into semi-pros. Do your best" Aizawa-sensei said to the rest of us.

"[m/n]-kun, are you ok?" Izuku asked and I just gave a quick nod

"I'm just really nervous, I really hope we can all get our provisional licenses"

"Yeah, me too, but as long as we do our best it should be ok! Right?"

"Yeah" in the background I could hear Kirishima-san and Kaminari-san also talking about the exam, they were about to yell 'plus ultra' but at the last second a really tall guys joined in with them to chant 'ultra' really loudly. Who is that?

"You shouldn't just barge in on other people's huddles, Inasa" a guy with purple hair and slanted eyes said

"Oh no! I am..." he flung his head forward and collided with the ground, giving us a really intense bow "very. extremely. sorry!"

"What's with this guy trying to get by with just his enthusiasm!" Kaminari-san said sounding a bit frightened

"Wait, that uniform!" Jiro said in realization

"It's from the famous school in western Japan"

"U.A. in the east, Shiketsu in the west..." Bakugou-san said. That's U.A.'s rival, Shiketsu High School. Takahashi's dream school... I remember he talked about it a lot.

"I wanted to try saying it just once! Plus ultra!" He got straightened himself back up "I love U.A. High School. I am extremely honored to be able to compete against U.A. students! I love forward to it!" Eh! B-blood! He's bleeding!

"A-Are you ok..? y-your bleeding" I said in a low voice, surprisingly he was able to hear me

"Oh this? It's not problem! Thank you for your concern!" He bowed a perfect 90 degrees to me

"r-raise you head please, don't b-bow" I said almost pleadingly. He stood up and stared back at me with those overwhelmingly joyful eyes. His super intense enthusiasm is kind of intimidating I gulped

"Wow! I watched you at the sports festival! You're way cuter in real life!" He smiled widely and chuckled. I felt my face blow up in a dark shade of red. "And now, everyone from U.A. please excuse me!" Seriously, who is this guy? I was so busy dying of embarrassment that I didn't even notice that Todoroki-san had been watching the whole time closely and seemed a bit upset...

"Yoarashi Inasa" Aizawa-sensei spoke up again as if he had read my mind

"Sensei, you know him?"