comparing pt2

Marinette

I opened the door for him, just to hand him his blanket and pillow along with his toothbrush.

"Are you for real? Marinette stop being childish and let me in! You dont like it when i compare you to her yet you do things she wouldnt!"

Mmm poor baby doesnt know whats coming, i open the door to our bedroom revealing my outfit to him.

" where do you think your going, this late at night and with that on?!"

(Ohhhhhh adrekins just gottt maddd, mm should i give you guys....daddy adrien today?dont know keep reading😜)

daddy adrien today?dont know keep reading😜)

(This what u wearing...damn....)

"Well, i thought about it and your right i am to boring and i should act like lila, sooo im going out to the club, dont you think i lool nice in this? Exactly what lila would wear *giggles*)

"Marinete..no i love your way of being and i dont want you to act like lila, your not lying when you said that lila would wear this but...*steps close to you* you look way better and more sexier in it.."

" well great now if you excuse me i have somewhere to be right now"

When i pushed him, i swear i felt the aura get darker.

" marinette...get.back.here."

"Adrieeenn im gonna be lateeeee, luka will leave if i dont get there in time"

Adrien immediately grasped my wrist, and turned me around i almost fell but was quickly caught by adrien grabbing my waist.

" luka huh? *chuckles darkly* see, i wasnt wrong when i called you needy, do you want your pussy fucked so badly but since your mad at me you'll go to him? Tch tch tch, such a bad girl"

He says caressing my waist, his hand slowly going to down to grip my ass, getting me nervous of his sudden change in attitude.

"What? You nervous kitten? Scared of how badly im going to wreck you? Should've thought about the consequences before you did anything, now we'll have to teach you what bad girls get when they are naughty...)

He whispered right in my sensitive spot causing me to let out a small moan. Without me noticing his hand was already inside my panties, feeling my wetness.

"Gosh kitten, your so wet...doesnt look like you'll last long, to bad guess we'll have to go with overstimulation, hmm well not bad for you considering what a dirty slut you are for me"

"D-daddy..just fuck me please..."

"Uh uh uh baby, you dont get to tell me what to do after the stunt you just pulled, how about we start slowly, huh?"

His thumb starts rubbing my clit, middle finger inside my wet pussy, i decided to risk it and put my hand over his crotch..

"Daddyy....i want to suck you off.."

" do you now baby? Mmm do you deserve it? Why dont you undress yourself first then we'll see if you get to eat."
I quickly detached myself from him, take of my clothes as quickly as i can but aslo in a sexy way, getting on my knees after crawling up to him, his croth right in my face.

"Mmm you must be hungry baby, desperate to have my cock down your throat, face fucking you until you cant breathe. You want to be fucked badly dont you baby?"

"Yes~ daddy please~ i need you"

"Lay in bed baby, and spread yourself"

I walk over to our bed following what he told me.

"Good girl baby, mmm look at that wet pussy, are you this wet from all this talk? Love the idea of shoving myself into you dont ya?"

He gets on his knees his face right in my pussy, his warm breath fanning over my clit, frustrating me more, before he catches me off guard, shoving two fingers inside of me.

"Ooh baby look how easy it was to push two fingers inside you, your that wet?"

" only for you daddy~"

He quickly gets up undresses himself before shoving his dick inside of me, not giving me time to adjust before thrusting in a fast and hard way.

"DADDY~"

" thats..right babygirl who's your daddy? Who can fuck you this good? Tell me kitten, who do you belong too?"

He yelles before taking another hard thrust inside me, hitting me right in my g-spot.

" ahhh! You daddy, only you can make me feel this good! I belong to youu daddy"

" thats good kitten because after this i swear you wont be able to walk for a month"

Aaaannnnddd ill leave this here thats the second and final part of comparing, how did i do huh? I feel like i did this one well, hope you like it