Marichat

Adrien pov

Marinette was pretty upset today and u wonder why? She didn't talk as much as she usually does. She thinks I haven't noticed, but I know that she likes me. I mean come on. Staring at me all the time, blushing whenever I talk to her, and stuttering all the time. I just don't know how to tell her in a nice way that I don't feel the same for her. That is why I have been avoiding her for exactly 2 months. I haven't even looked at her. I think u am starting to understand Felix more. He is always avoiding Bridgette. Marinette's sister because he doesn't like her. He says he likes someone else. I like someone else too. Marinette has started to be more clingy. So that is kind of the reason why u start to avoid her.

Marinette pov

Adrien has been avoiding now. Bridgette told me that he is playing hard to get. So I decided to start doing what she does to his twin brother Felix. Today right after school I will tell him my feelings. *ring* oh the school bell I have to go meet Alya.

*later after school because the author is to lazy*

Ok her I go. "Adrien!!!" I see him pinch the bridge of his nose. "Yes? Marinette?" Here I go... "uh hi Adrien u know how today is valentines day well I have something special prepared for you, can u come with me?" After I told him that he said " why don't you stop bothering me Marinette. I'm done with you. You are super annoying, I cant stand u anymore!! Why don't u just leave me alone. Maybe that's why your parents put you up for adoption!!" I... was debistated. I never knew that someone so innocent could have so much anger inside him. I mean he coukd have just rejected me but he didn't, he rejected me in worst way possible. "Oh, I'm sorry for bothering you. I wont get in your way anymore..." I turned around, my back facing him and ran as fast as I could.

Adrien pov

"Oh, I'm sorry for bothering you. I wont get in your way anymore..."  I realized what I had said. I didn't mean any of those things. I... I don't know why I said that but it is to late now. The love of my life left me shattered to pieces. Yes I do love her. I just don't want to admit it because ladybug has started to show me that she has feelings for me. I'm so stupid, for letting her go. I will go check on her tonight.

Well sorry guys for this small chapter but don't worry there are still more parts to it. I will update tomorrow. Pinkie promise. Goodbye my innocent jelly beans~