Adrienette (heat)

Adrien pov

Plagg told me about this day, but I didn't know that it would come so soon. I'm in heat. Plagg told me that I can chose any mate I want. But I have had a girl in mind. She has beautiful bluebell eyes. Her hair is as dark as the night. Her smell, its soo... so... so sweet. She smells like cookies baked fresh from the oven. She looks so innocent tho. I don't care she is mine only mine! I won't let any one get near her. I will make her mine. I wont let anyone touch her. If someone is to lay a finger on her, I shall use my cataclysm on this person.

Marinette pov

I decided to try and tease adrien by wearing something that shows some of my body, Tikki told me something good or in my case depends on how I take it, bad, I don't know since she didn't want to tell me, But I guess I'll have to wait till later

~in school~

When I arrived a few boys were staring at me, including adrien But he had something in his eyes which I couldn't tell what it was

Adrien pov

Marinette was wearing something super hot today. Sadly I will have to tear that all apart tonight. She invited me to dinner at her house. This is just perfect for my plan. Tonight Marinette will be mine!!

*later at mari's*

Finally the girl will be mine!! Once we entered Mari and I  went into her room it was cleaner then usually. I just cant wait until I get my dick into her. Dammit my hormones are going crazy today!! Her parents called us down for dinner. We went down stairs and ate. I told my father that I was having a sleepover with her. He approved of it which got me a bit shocked. After dinner I went to Marinette's room and started playing some games. Marinette did something I never thought she would do. She gently started to kiss my neck. I wrapped my arms around her waist while she was making out with my neck. It felt so good. I didn't want it to stop, but I had to because I wanted to pleasure her. After a couple of minutes I grabbed Mari and turned her around

Now she was at the bottom and I was on top. I started giving her small kisses staring from her lips down to her belly button. Everytime she moaned my dick would get more erect. I think Mari noticed because she started to rub herself on me. When I wasn't paying attention, she flipped us over. I was on the bottom and she was on top. I pouted but that quickly changed into a pleasure face. The way she rubbed herself on me was like we were meant for each other.
*smut time~*
I slowly took of her shirt and unclipped her bra. I was shocked by how big her boobs were. I slowly started to massage the left one while I was sucking on the right one. She stopped rubbing her pussy on my dick when I started to suck her tits. So knowing how naughty I felt right now. I rubbed my dick on her sweet little lollipop (pussy). She was a moaning mess. She soon started to  take of my shirt. After she took of my shirt she started leaving hickeys every where in my chest. She later took of my pants along with my boxers. She was teasing me. I let out a moan filled  with pleasure and frustration from her teasing. "M-mari *moan* stop t-teasing" she just smirked "what if I don't want to stop, will u punish me... daddy" oh she doesn't know it what trouble she just got into. "Oh u don't know in what trouble u just got into missy" she looked at me with a smirk on her lips. Her eyes told me every thing. She wanted me to treat her rough. So that's what I did. "Get in your knees" I said with a husky voice. Once she got on her knees I told her "now, open wide." She did what she was told. When she opened her mouth I told her "tell me what u want me to do to, beg me what u want" she told me "I want to feel ur cock shoved down my throat, I want to feel u cum inside me. I want u to make me all urs.daddy" I shoved my cock down her throat making her choke. I kept face fucking her. I was about to cum but I quickly picked her up and threw her on the bed. She looked and me and opened her legs wide for me to fill her. I went inside her slowly knowing it was her first time.

She winced at first before moaning. I thrusted in and out of her. "Faster daddy, fuck me like no tomorrow" I went faster every second. "Marinette I'm a-about t-to c-cum" "me too" we both came at the same time. We both layed in bed as we drifted of to sleep.

That was officially the best night ever.

Sorry this was one of my old chapters, that I fixed and edited for old readers they already know all the mistakes and for new readers....... I don't think you want to know😅😅