punishment

Marichat: angst/fluff/jealous

Author pov

"How on earth are you expecting me to not have Lukas over when we have a project to finish, besides you dont see me yelling at you for have Chloe over, do you?!"

"Its differe-"

" HOW IS IT DIFFERENT?! OH YOUR RIGHT IT IS DIFFERENT CHLOE ACTUALLY RUBS HER SELF ALL OVER YOU WHILE LUKAS DOESNT HE HASNT EVEN BEEN IN MY ROOM FOR GODS SAKE!"

"SHUT THE HELL UP, IT IS DIFFERENT BECAUSE IM NOT A FUCKING NEEDY BITCH LIKE YOU WHO FLIRTS WITH ANYONE THEY SEE!!"
  Chat noir didnt even notice what he has said until he say sum tears brimming at marinettes eyes, regret flashed through his eyes.

"M-mari baby you know i-"

"Get out."

"Baby i-"

"GET OUT!! GET OUT OF HERE BEFORE I FUCKING MURDER YOU, IS THAT HOW FUCKING LOW YOU THINK OF ME?! A SLUT?! A NEEDY BITCH?! WELL IM FUCKING SORRY I WORRY ABOUT MY FUCKING GRADES, SO GET THE FUCK OUT AND DONT FUCKING CONTACT ME!!"

Before chat noir could even react he was already pushed out the window" falling of the rail in the process but thanks to his cat reflects he landed safely (jesus who know mari was that strong😂)

Chatnoir pov

Fuck! I fucking messed up!! Aghhh why would i say that?! Im so fucking stupid how on fucking earth is she going to forgive me? Not when i fucking called her a needy bitch.....god....im so stupid.... But i have to win her somehow...but how??

Helooooo, guys im so sorry for being inactive, but...theres no excuse ive tried to go back into miraculous ladybug ....im still into it dont get me wrong, but not like before, ill still post stories tho so dont worry , i just got authors block but im back now and better then ever, sooo what you think? What do you think chat noir will do to get mari to forgive him? Got any ideas? Comment down below