Future wife💍💐

Marinette:

  I was sitting on the bed, smoke coming out my ears, from all the anger, at that fat that my boyfriend forgot our date! Or worse!! IT WAS OUR ANNIVERSARY DATE!!! I waited through the rain hoping he was just going to be late, but after a while I gave up and went home in the soaking rain. Causing Me to take a second shower for the day.
    "Babe im so sorry I forgot our date, I brought u some chocolate." Coming through the windo, detransforming.
   I ignored him and instead got up to get my Brush and started brushing my hair.

    "Baaaaabbbbeeee please don't ignore me..."

   Noticing that I wasnt going to forgive him any time soon, he walked up to me, And the Brush from my hands. I had a tight grip on it, but be successfully got it. He sat down behind me and started brushing my hair. My arms crossed over my chest

He said, "Is there anything I have to do, to gain ur forgiveness? I hate it when u ignore me."

  I didn't respond, But instead decided to walk out the room, to get a drink. Litterally, Not even 5 seconds later he had his dick pressing against my ass.

  "Should I punish you for ignoring me, or for teasing me by bending over?"

I instantly stood up straight, giving him a not so hard punch on the nuts, (just destroyed my innocent thoughts on peanuts.... fml😭😭)

  "What you mean teasing you?! It ain't my fault ur horny ass left me standing in the middle of the rain, ON our anniversary!"

  " babe u told you im sorr- WAIT!!! In the middle of the rain?! BABE IM SO SORRY, I didn't mean to, *gets on knees* please forgive me!"

"Mmm I don't know if I should forgive you?"

" please?? I'll promise to make it up to you, anything you want?"

"Mmmm can I try ur shirts on?"

"Ummmm.... something else yeah?"

"But I love how long ur shirts areeeeee!" I said whining

"Wanna know what else is long?"

I turned around blushing, making sure he wouldn't see which ended up being no use because he saw

"Aww is my baby blushing? But I meant our wedding day" , he said turning me around, which was useless because I turned around only to see him, down on one knee holding uo, a box with a ring inside

   "Marinette? Will you marry me?"

I started crying and threw myself on him, "YES YES YES I WILL, OMG I LOVE YOU SO MUCH ADRIEN!! But only on one condition"

   "And what is that condition?"

     "You will let me where ur shirts"

" And I guess we aren't getting married"

I punched him on the arm "u jerk!"

"Just playing, of course baby, anything u want"

"I love you adrien, I love you so much"

"I love you to future wife"