punishment part 2

Chat noir pov

God damn it what do i do now?! Jeez why the fuck would i call her that....maybe i should bring her sum desserts, yes ill do that....wait....she owns a fucking bakery......

Uhhh maybe sum clothes??? Yeah that ill go buy her sum clothes.

Marinette pov

Fucking hoe be calling me a slut, eh not even hurt by it, i guess ill have to *smirks* punish him...

He wont know whats coming for him...

Ill go buy sum lingerie

Adrien pov

"Claws in"

Dang what could i buy her...mmm ohh that cute sweater i saw her look at yesterday. Then ill go to other stored to buy sum other cute stuff

~time skip~

Marinette pov

Welp..my lengerie is on now just gotta wait for him.

-knock knock-

And there he is.

"Princess please forgive me for what i sai-.....princess...ur playing a dangerous game, plagg claws in and take tikki sumwhere else"

"Come here kitty"
I said while spreading my legs open, once he was at the edge of the bed i told him to stop, while having my finger trace my panties.

"Princess do u really want me to wreck you?"

"Oh kitty thats where ur wrong u see come here lay on the bed and ill blind fold you"

"Just blindfold ur not going to cuff me"

"Okay kitty"

Totally going to cuff him 🤭🤭🤭

After i blindfolded him, i grabed his hands as if to grope my boobs but instead i handcuffed him to the bed

(Pretend he didnt feel anything about being cuffed to the bed althoughs it impossible not to feel)

"Marinette. Uncuff me right now!"

"Oh no kitty i still have to have my fun, but bc im generous enough ill let you see"

I took of the blindfold

(My dumbass was about to put unblindfolded him.....thats not a word right..)

While i stepped back groping my boobs together while licking the top of them letting them go making them bounce.

"Marinette. Uncuff me now and i may not punish you as hard."

I didnt answer him.instead i grabbed a chair and sait on it with my legs spread wide open. Letting my index finger slowly stroke my clit, making me moan a bit.

"Fuck kitty, wish it could be you"

"How about you stop wishing kitten, ans uncuff me~"

"No daddy i still need to punish you for calling me a whore, but if u want me to even touch you...youll have to call me mommmy alright kitty"

I said while.lifting his chin, i let him go making my way to his pants, undoing them and only taking his cock out. Bending down a gave his tip a lick.

"Fuck princess"

I slapped his dick making him whimper.

"What did  i say u were going to call me?"

-silence-

I grabbed the bottom of his dick giving it a squeeze.

"M-mommy.."

"Good boy"

I said slowly getting ontop of him, his dick entering my pussy slowly from my wetness.

"Fuck mommy go faster"

" nu uh kitty i decide the pace, and right now i want it slow and steady."

I moaned out while slowly riding him, purposley leaning forward so my boobs bounce on his face..

"Fuck mommy please.."

" ahh~ yess beg kitty beggg~"

I moaned while riding him.

"Mommy please go faster pleaseee.."

I complide going faster my boobs bouncing alot, the more faster i go the sloppier the thrusts are and i could feel him throbbing inside me.

"Fuck mommy im so fucking close~"

"Keep going kitty im close ass well"

Right after i said that i felt him cum inside me, his warm cum making me cum

"Ahh~ fuckk adrienn~~"

I moaned slowly riding him to ride my high. After a while i layed on his chest him still cuffes and inside me.

"Fuck princess, didnt know u had that inside you but be assured that this will be the last time ur ever top"

"Alright alright kitty, lets go take a bath tho we need one"

I said uncuffing him after we headed to the shower